10. "Down for Whatever"

Deluxe Edition

11. "Heaven & Earth"

12. "Each Other"

13. "Motivation (Rebel Rock Remix)" feat. Lil Wayne

14. "Commander (Urban Remix)" feat. Nelly

----

Have any of the songs leaked yet?

And where are the other flop songs I enjoyed. :umm: They should've been on the "Deluxe Edition" or something. :umm:

1. "I'm Dat Chick"

3. "Motivation" feat. Lil Wayne

4. "Lay It on Me" feat. Big Sean

9. "Commander"

11. "Heaven & Earth"

12. "Each Other"

14. "Commander (Urban Remix)" feat. Nelly

Ive only heard these ones so far so look forward to hearing the rest. and making an ultimate deluxe version with the other songs we had in the past year or two from her lol

I liked 'Commander', I'm glad she's keeping it.

Anyone that wanted the single has had it by now, I don't think its a bad song either seems like she would have wanted to go with a fresh track though the remix on disc 2 is fine to represent Commander imo.

10 songs on the standard disc and 1 thats a widely played year old song leaves 9 newish

I MISSED THAT...WHAT HAPPENED?

Brandy told her what everybody has been trying to tell Kelly for the last decade - she needs to find her own voice and stop following Beyonce. Of course Kelly took that hard and they stopped talking but once they matured more they rekindled their relationship. Brandy is known for being a bit of a bitch though.

That's been dead.

Kelly got over it? about time <_<

I haven't seen the trio (Serena , Kelly and Brandy) together in awhile but when Brandy was pissed with Kelly she wouldn't even hang out with Serena :lol: Good thing they solved it

Kelly got over it? about time <_<

I haven't seen the trio (Serena , Kelly and Brandy) together in awhile but when Brandy was pissed with Kelly she wouldn't even hang out with Serena :lol: Good thing they solved it

Exactly :lmao: But they were hanging out with Michelle in Los Angeles for the BET Awards. I haven't seen Serena and Brandy together in a minute though.

Kelly and Brandy got beyond that years ago. I'd say around 2009. You all are late. I hear that Kelly still plans on release a UK version of the album that is more dance oriented, but that is slated later in the year to take advantage of her X Factor appearance.