The Official Kelly Rowland Thread

Kim

Oh that?! I knew about that but I didn't know they stopes talking over it...they celebrated their b'days together this year here in Miami or was that last year?

the beef people were talkin bout was years ago cuz they had asked her about it during the ms kelly era

I know it's technically not her song, but this should make the album . . . it's a great track! Her voice sounds incredible on it, and it's summery and 100% feel-good.

It should -- her whole album should be dance. I've said this time and time again. But Kelly Rowland is the lead singer of Dumbass & The Flop Bitches so... :umm:

ONLY REASON BRANDY RECORDS DONT DO WELL IS CAUSE ALL YOU HOMOS AND KIDS KNOW IS BOOTY SHAKING MUSIC CRAP THAT YOU CAN HEAR IN THE CLUB...AND UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE THE ONES BUYING ALBUMS...NOT TOO MANY GROWN FOLKS BUY ALBUMS, WATCH VIDEOS, AND DAMN SURE DONT CARE ABOUT THE CHARTS...

ONLY REASON BRANDY RECORDS DONT DO WELL IS CAUSE ALL YOU HOMOS AND KIDS KNOW IS BOOTY SHAKING MUSIC CRAP THAT YOU CAN HEAR IN THE CLUB...AND UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE THE ONES BUYING ALBUMS...NOT TOO MANY GROWN FOLKS BUY ALBUMS, WATCH VIDEOS, AND DAMN SURE DONT CARE ABOUT THE CHARTS...

Bitch I bought inHumane. :rolleyes: I was one out of 12.

i just started to pay attention to kelly after i found out this song they played in the club was called work

not the remix but the orig version

after a few drinks and it comes on

big-girls-dance-o.gif big ups to henri not for the gif... but for the gif idea of big girls danceing

Edited by Dee

I wonder if any apart from commander are dance - I prefer dance kelly

I hope it's not going to sound out of place on the album. It's like, she included it only cuz it's her most recent "hit". I'm surprised she didn't include When Love Takes Over. :umm:

That's been dead.

Since when? >_<

I remember when Wendy asked her about it. :asham:

:lmao: :lmao:

Actually - Kelly can get a Top 20 hit. We all know what happened with Right Here (Departing Off The Charts) and inHumane. :lol:

OMMFGGGGGG :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: