The Official Kelly Rowland Thread

Kim

Brandy told her what everybody has been trying to tell Kelly for the last decade - she needs to find her own voice and stop following Beyonce. Of course Kelly took that hard and they stopped talking but once they matured more they rekindled their relationship. Brandy is known for being a bit of a bitch though.

im glad brandy told her that, thats a real friend, and im glad kelly saw that she was just being a friend

The hell...?

Boi, did you edit the title of my thread? :umm:

I don't know how I feel about having my name attached to an official Kelly Rowland thread. :umm:

:lmao:

atleast its not the official khia thread

i just started to pay attention to kelly after i found out this song they played in the club was called work

not the remix but the orig version

after a few drinks and it comes on

big-girls-dance-o.gif big ups to henri not for the gif... but for the gif idea of big girls danceing

Gifs of big girls dancing are the best :excited:

LOL..Oh ok..I'm sure they are wearing that song out down here.. :rolleyes: But Motivation is getting overplayed as well.. -_-

On to the next one..

I don't know that song. :asham:

:lmao: Who would've thought that the day would ever come when we would start saying, "Kelly Rowland is getting overplayed." :lmao:

I don't know that song. :asham:

:lmao: Who would've thought that the day would ever come when we would start saying, "Kelly Rowland is getting overplayed." :lmao:

Well your fellow Canadian Drake is featured on it.. :rolleyes::lol:

I know right..it's being played to death..and people still mention it on my FB page..chhhh :rolleyes: