The Official Nicki Minaj Thread

TwistedElegance™

It was hypothetical. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying Nicki is a good singer. I saw the video too. What I am saying is if that's your reason for not liking her then you should look in your own backyard first. Rihanna has been slammed for years for that very reason.

I don't like her because she's corny just like that punk Drake.

Who said I was a fan of Rihanna? I've said before the I like a few of her songs but I would never see her live nor would I buy or download any of her music.. ;)

I don't like her because she's corny just like that punk Drake.

Who said I was a fan of Rihanna? I've said before the I like a few of her songs but I would never see her live nor would I buy or download any of her music.. ;)

I don't know that you ever said it directly, but we definitely discussed it on the old forum. Have you played Nicki's album?

Oh, it has to be 'Monster'. That verse is a scene-stealer and without sounding corny as hell, the industry knows it. I've read so many pieces saying that right there is what got people to sit up and pay attention to her. Other fave features are Gyptian's 'Hold Yah', Robin Thicke's 'Shakin' It 4 Daddy', Dirty Money's 'Hello Good Morning', and, for some reason, Sean Kingston's 'Letting Go (Dutty Love)'. :umm:

Yours?

she gave me life on all of those the sean kingston 1 had to grow on me tho

Rolling Stone Article

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

btw can we just sticky this thread, I hate having to look for it :sigh:

ill sticky this thread when she gets 5 mics :excited: