Janet Jackson Survivor: janet. Edition

dimpy

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard deciding which filler track I dislike the most. I could have easily picked Funky Big Band, What'll I Do, or Because of Love in its place. They're all pretty much equal to me as just being OKAY, so I just randomly picked one. :filenails:

And Where Are You Now...is not a song we talk about much on here...snoozefest much? We dont need it when we have Lonely,CBTM,FHTF,IGL ..must I go on? :lol:

It's one of the songs that slays on the low. And plz don't act like "Lonely" is discussed much when it was voted off like second in the RN survivor. :filenails:

It's one of the songs that slays on the low. And plz don't act like "Lonely" is discussed much when it was voted off like second in the RN survivor. :filenails:

Bitches act like Lonely isn't one of her best ballads. Basically act like it doesn't even EXIST. :crazy:

It's hard deciding which filler track I dislike the most. I could have easily picked Funky Big Band, What'll I Do, or Because of Love in its place. They're all pretty much equal to me as just being OKAY, so I just randomly picked one. :filenails:

Funky Big Band is not that bad to me, it would be decent if it wasn't a 5 minutes song. Too much instrumental filler.

What'll I Do is underrated. I find it pretty fun and it's on of the few songs where the production takes a back seat to Janet's singing. You can really see her vocal talents in this song.

I can see why people are down on BOL, I kinda though it was ok at best when I first heard it, but it's grown on me since.

And WAYN shits cinder blocks. I actually think it's a better ballad then Again. Would've been a big hit if released.

Funky Big Band is not that bad to me, it would be decent if it wasn't a 5 minutes song. Too much instrumental filler.

What'll I Do is underrated. I find it pretty fun and it's on of the few songs where the production takes a back seat to Janet's singing. You can really see her vocal talents in this song.

I can see why people are down on BOL, I kinda though it was ok at best when I first heard it, but it's grown on me since.

And WAYN shits cinder blocks. I actually think it's a better ballad then Again. Would've been a big hit if released.

It's not a matter of them being "bad." There's just nothing stand out special, amazing about them. They're filler tracks. The only song I really dislike is TBTLY. Other than that I'm pretty apathetic. There's nothing amazing about the ones I named. I like them. So finding one of those which I dislike the most is pretty even since they're all pretty much on the same level, to me. Just basic. At least basic Janet is leagues above most artists basic. :lol:

It's not a matter of them being "bad." There's just nothing stand out special, amazing about them. They're filler tracks. The only song I really dislike is TBTLY. Other than that I'm pretty apathetic. There's nothing amazing about the ones I named. I like them. So finding one of those which I dislike the most is pretty even since they're all pretty much on the same level, to me. Just basic. At least basic Janet is leagues above most artists basic. :lol:

The only songs I see as basic is FBB and BOL, with the dislike of Whoops Now and The Body That Loves You.

:lmao: at me even forgetting Whoops Now existed to even mention it.

It took me like a month after purchasing Janet. to find that the song was on the album. I've heard of it, but never really acknowledged it. And when I first heard it, I was like... :wtf:. How did that garbage make it into the recording booth????

"Lonely" is talked about faaaaaaar more than "Where Are You Now"

I could have sworn at one point YOU,yourself even called "LONELY" her best balld ever ...so ...whats the debate about concerning Lonely,again? :lol:

"Lonely" is talked about faaaaaaar more than "Where Are You Now"

I could have sworn at one point YOU,yourself even called "LONELY" her best balld ever ...so ...whats the debate about concerning Lonely,again? :lol:

Just because I say it's her best ballad, that doesn't mean it's discussed. WAYN is one of the GREAT songs in Janet's catalog that doesn't get discussed much until it's brought up.

Just because I say it's her best ballad, that doesn't mean it's discussed. WAYN is one of the GREAT songs in Janet's catalog that doesn't get discussed much until it's brought up.

It gets discussed waaaay more than Where Are You Now,tho ...so...where are you going with this? :lol:

Where Are You Now like NEVER gets discussed..its like "who is she?"

Archived