janet psa for trevor project

lexus97

Oh janet must you make everything about you :rolleyes::lol:

Nice message... Janet so nice for u to do that... These kids need to grow a backbone though... and fight back... I feel like its easier for kids to find acceptance and help... I was really only bullied once in my life by another kid in the 5th grade.... until I snapped and beat the shit out of him. Violence not always the best way though... >_<

Oh janet must you make everything about you :rolleyes::lol:

Nice message... Janet so nice for u to do that... These kids need to grow a backbone though... and fight back... I feel like its easier for kids to find acceptance and help... I was really only bullied once in my life by another kid in the 5th grade.... until I snapped and beat the shit out of him. Violence not always the best way though... >_<

I never got bullied because everyone knew I did not play that shit...I was tried once, and the bastard probably still has the scars to show for it...I remember one time me and this other girl got called to the principals office...when we got in there she started growing balls and talking shit...I threw a small chair at her ass right in front of the principal...I was not the one honey lol

I never got bullied because everyone knew I did not play that shit...I was tried once, and the bastard probably still has the scars to show for it...I remember one time me and this other girl got called to the principals office...when we got in there she started growing balls and talking shit...I threw a small chair at her ass right in front of the principal...I was not the one honey lol

Its always the pretty girls who fight nasty! lol... I was a bit too nice and I think he took it as me being a pussy... I tried to reason with him until he actually touched me. UGH AND I HATE WHEN PEOPLE TALK SHIT OR GROW BALLZ WHEN PEOPLE HOLDING THE OTHER PERSON OR SOMEONE ELSE AROUND TO STOP THE BEAT DOWN...