If Play Video

#

Scream Play Video

#

Rhythm Nation Play Video

# Encore:

#

Together Again Play Video

Wow, poor us, we're only getting 25 songs, how horrible of them, how will we ever manage, this definately compares to when TVone aired 2 of the 30 songs she performed @ the Essence Festival, oh this is just horrible :cry::rolleyes:

Anyway, YES, Im happy we get to see top quality, besides going to 2 shows, I am a lil tired of the audience members videos on youtube (the screaming in some......, anyway and its great that the folks who didnt get to experience her up close and personal get a professional view of more than 2 songs this time

P.S. she only performed All Nite for 6 of the 71 shows, its not even a huge lost, the bigger lost to complain about (if I felt like complaining) is no "I get Lonely" (and for personally cutting the Diamonds/TBTILAF/MakeMe melody, I know alot of janfans arent crazy about at least 1 of those songs but I love all 3, and I love that part of the show) but it is what it is, the songs are cut, the show was filmed, either watch it or dont.

Wow, poor us, we're only getting 25 songs, how horrible of them, how will we ever manage, this definately compares to when TVone aired 2 of the 30 songs she performed @ the Essence Festival, oh this is just horrible :cry::rolleyes:

Anyway, YES, Im happy we get to see top quality, besides going to 2 shows, I am a lil tired of the audience members videos on youtube (the screaming in some......, anyway and its great that the folks who didnt get to experience her up close and personal get a professional view of more than 2 songs this time

shut up :rolleyes: There is nothing wrong with me wanting the whole tour in its entirety.

P.S. she only performed All Nite for 6 of the 71 shows, its not even a huge lost, the bigger lost to complain about (if I felt like complaining) is no "I get Lonely" (and for personally cutting the Diamonds/TBTILAF/MakeMe melody, I know alot of janfans arent crazy about at least 1 of those songs but I love all 3, and I love that part of the show) but it is what it is, the songs are cut, the show was filmed, either watch it or dont.

Pay him no mind, Jarry. -_-

Oh Im sorry, let me introduce myself, Im the adult whos mature enough to appreciate what he's getting rather complain about what he's not, nice to meet you... :filenails:

The consumer is always right :coffee:

Let me see... you're coming at me for wanting MORE Janet :blink:

With all the Gaga and Beyonce threads around this place I wonder about ya'll sometimes :sigh:

The consumer is always right :coffee:

Let me see... you're coming at me for wanting MORE Janet :blink:

With all the Gaga and Beyonce threads around this place I wonder about ya'll sometimes :sigh:

:lmao: Im "comming at you" for complaining about 1 song (that she only performed on this tour a few times, and was never exactly mentioned as a highlight of the show) out of the 25 that we're getting, and that we could not have all together. Sorry but a pet peeve of mine is people worring about what they dont have instead of appreciating what they do, cause like I said, its not that serious, its not like their only airing 2 songs like TVone, and this could've been like Rockwitchu where we never got a professional showing of it. So rather than think of the tracklist as "we're only getting" why not just "we're getting"?

"the consumer is always right" well if the product aint what the consumer likes then maybe the consumer should take their business elseware :coffee:

Actually a whole set of songs are missing ^ (Diamonds/Best Things In Life Are Free/Black Cat/I Get Lonely/All Nite Don't Stop/Make Me, which many people considered highlights of the show :coffee:

And I'm still bitter about the Rock Witchu Tour -_-

I'm an avid fan, and I want the best of the best. I'm not aboard ship for cell phone videos and VEVO snippets. If I'm "a bad fan" for wanting the best from Janet then so be it :umm:

We should of been had Rock Witchu DVD's, and now this tour is going straight to VEVO :umm: Even if it was on iTunes at least we could buy it.

I'm grateful none the less but come on now -_-

:rolleyes:

I already mentioned that certain songs arent included, which does make senses seeing as how they werent performed during that leg (most of them anyway), and whats considered the highlight of the show by most is the If/Scream/RN melody.

Bottom line, she didnt perform those songs on the professionally recorded date, and probably didnt ware all the costumes, and definately didnt have the short hair. But what can complaining to us (or even her) do to change whats already done edited & finished?

Whats done is done :filenails: