WISSAM vs. J.D.

janetsgurl108

I like that Wissam is taller, that he is private, and that he won't be in the studio with Janet.

I like how J.D was sorta cool and had street cred (at one time).

well we dont know much about mr wissam :rolleyes: so.....can't comment

i like jd. i think he was good for janet. he brought out another side of her we didnt know. if it wasnt for him being in her life those 7 yrs i think we would have missed out of a lot more or janhova. :coffee:

i like how Wissam won't be in the studio...

i like how JD let JanFams enter her life.. via his crappy blog and YT

i guess when u all say that he wont b inthe studio i guess u mean adding his 2 cents right

cus physically he will probably be there at some point :coffee:

I don't know much about Mr. Al Mana, so I can't say anything beyond the superficial lol

JD is cool with me...I couldn't date him cuz I will not deal with all that partying and shit...but if Janet liked it, I loved it lol...I do think that JD had a positive effect on Janet when it came to her self confidence etc....I just think he was somewhat immature...looking at Janet and where she is now, I couldn't see her being with JD

I don't know much about Mr. Al Mana, so I can't say anything beyond the superficial lol

JD is cool with me...I couldn't date him cuz I will not deal with all that partying and shit...but if Janet liked it, I loved it lol...I do think that JD had a positive effect on Janet when it came to her self confidence etc....I just think he was somewhat immature...looking at Janet and where she is now, I couldn't see her being with JD

he cool with me too! he seems to like to have a good time and whatever happened between them 2 i still think

he treated her better than any of the other guys she went out with.

u think her brother jermaine introduced her to him. :unsure: u know he stay up over there in dubai when he got some money :coffee: remember when janet was on that yatch out in no mans land with jermaine

he cool with me too! he seems to like to have a good time and whatever happened between them 2 i still think

he treated her better than any of the other guys she went out with.

u think her brother jermaine introduced her to him. :unsure: u know he stay up over there in dubai when he got some money :coffee: remember when janet was on that yatch out in no mans land with jermaine

yeah, JD is cool...I just don't think that his "living the life" was conducive to maintaining a healthy relationship...I don't know what happened between them to make them end it, but since they appear to be friends or at least friendly at this point, I don't think it was just one huge thing.

lol it was actually Gil who introduced them to each other about 4 years ago...there's actually a picture of them at a fashion show in 2006 where Gil is sitting between them...it was posted on the xone but folks were acting a fool so the thread got deleted lol

yeah, JD is cool...I just don't think that his "living the life" was conducive to maintaining a healthy relationship...I don't know what happened between them to make them end it, but since they appear to be friends or at least friendly at this point, I don't think it was just one huge thing.

lol it was actually Gil who introduced them to each other about 4 years ago...there's actually a picture of them at a fashion show in 2006 where Gil is sitting between them...it was posted on the xone but folks were acting a fool so the thread got deleted lol

ohhhhh ok so damn it took this long hell maybe she cheated on jd :coffee:

ohhhhh ok so damn it took this long hell maybe she cheated on jd :coffee:

lmao chile it's that type of talk that lead to the thread being shut down lol...Gil read someone on twitter trying to start some shit about the pic that day lol...at first he was saying that he always liked that pic because of how everybody was looking, but then he realize that the person was trying in imply that Janet and Wissam been fuckin lol...he shut it down and said don't come trying to start no bullshit round these parts lol...the mods on the xone were trippin...even though i'm 99.9% sure JD got some side pussy, I don't put Janet above getting some side dick lol...I don't think she did, but she's definitely not above doing so...Janet gets more pussy and dick thrown at her than JD does, trust! lol

lmao chile it's that type of talk that lead to the thread being shut down lol...Gil read someone on twitter trying to start some shit about the pic that day lol...at first he was saying that he always liked that pic because of how everybody was looking, but then he realize that the person was trying in imply that Janet and Wissam been fuckin lol...he shut it down and said don't come trying to start no bullshit round these parts lol...the mods on the xone were trippin...even though i'm 99.9% sure JD got some side pussy, I don't put Janet above getting some side dick lol...I don't think she did, but she's definitely not above doing so...Janet gets more pussy and dick thrown at her than JD does, trust! lol

now we all know our janhovas sex drive :coffee: men lie women lie numbers don't per jayz :coffee:that what i meant to say lol

now we all know our janhovas sex drive :coffee: men cheat women cheat numbers don't per jayz :coffee:

lol true that chile....in the words of Lil Wayne, "men lie about women, and women lie about plenty"....but I don't think Janet would cheat on JD's ass...why not, I have no clue, but I highly doubt she would...I would have definitely gotten me some side dick tho...all that partying and strip club hopping JD did, I would have had my side dick on stand by at all times lol

lol true that chile....in the words of Lil Wayne, "men lie about women, and women lie about plenty"....but I don't think Janet would cheat on JD's ass...why not, I have no clue, but I highly doubt she would...I would have definitely gotten me some side dick tho...all that partying and strip club hopping JD did, I would have had my side dick on stand by at all times lol

yeah i agree dont see her as a cheater but u neve know crazier thinks have happened hell if his arab rich ass was whining and dining mu black as hell it would be on!

yeah i agree dont see her as a cheater but u neve know crazier thinks have happened hell if his arab rich ass was whining and dining mu black as hell it would be on!

lmao you would have cheater on Mr.??? shame on you! lol...but he probably wasn't whining and dining her tho...he might have been scheming, hoping, and praying that she gave JD the deuces so he can slide in lol...you know how men do girl....

lmao you would have cheater on Mr.??? shame on you! lol...but he probably wasn't whining and dining her tho...he might have been scheming, hoping, and praying that she gave JD the deuces so he can slide in lol...you know how men do girl....

girl u know i got the arab in my blood :lol: what mr dont know :whistle::lmao:

if jd cheated on jj he was probably drunk that lil pimp drink like a fish!i cant believe he did it with a clear head :lmao:

girl u know i got the arab in my blood :lol: what mr dont know :whistle::lmao:

if jd cheated on jj he was probably drunk that lil pimp drink like a fish!i cant believe he did it with a clear head :lmao:

lol if Mr. only knew chile....poor thing lol

that's the thing tho, JD always talking about how wasted he got lol..he's one of those people who can't go out without getting fucked up...if he gets home sober, he'd probably be pissed at himself lol...but I have no doubt he cheated...look at the group of friends he has...Nelly??? Nelly invented cheating...I was done when I saw that video of he and Nelly in the strip club during all star wknd in Vegas talking bout "i'ma show ya'll how to make it rain"...that negro cheated, and he probably cheated with some strippers that been passed around more than a lil bit...

lol if Mr. only knew chile....poor thing lol

that's the thing tho, JD always talking about how wasted he got lol..he's one of those people who can't go out without getting fucked up...if he gets home sober, he'd probably be pissed at himself lol...but I have no doubt he cheated...look at the group of friends he has...Nelly??? Nelly invented cheating...I was done when I saw that video of he and Nelly in the strip club during all star wknd in Vegas talking bout "i'ma show ya'll how to make it rain"...that negro cheated, and he probably cheated with some strippers that been passed around more than a lil bit...

lmfao hadn't they broken up already by then

lmfao hadn't they broken up already by then

nope, All Star wknd in Vegas was in 2007...the video just came out last year because of the whole Pacman Jones incident that happened later that same night at the club...that kinda shit I would not deal with...you want to show em how to make it rain, do that shit on your own damn time...nothing wrong with going out and having a good time, but don't act a damn fool when you are out