Did you see the rape part coming?

Xtraordinary Xternal

the rape scene was HAWWT :excited: :excited: :P

when the shirt came off and i saw that tatoo going down to the side of his ass................DAAAAAMN !!! :w00t:

i started peeling off my clothes in the theatre........................cumm & get it :ph34r::yep:-_-

Everyone was silent during that scene pussies were wet and dicks were throbbin :dance:

He was so cute too... I would have been with it lmaoooooo

Yeah, I saw it coming by the way he was looking at her after he walked her to her door on the first date.

Plus, he was a man in a Tyler Perry film, so I knew he had to be evil. :shifty:

i thought he was gonna run up on her then, but even in her apt when he smacked her ass & started taking off his shirt....im surprised the bitch didn't see it coming either :umm:

So u saying the dude wasn't cute? >_<

I'm into role playing so... I liked it... I don't like real rap of course... I was fake raped last year by my boyfriend it was fun :P

I've always wanted to do something like that with someone (role playing in a relationship, of course...before you bitches start :rolleyes: ), but haven't done it...yet. :shifty:

Why am I telling you bastards my business? :blink::umm::lol:

So u saying the dude wasn't cute? >_<

I'm into role playing so... I liked it... I don't like real rap of course... I was fake raped last year by my boyfriend it was fun :P

I haven't seen the movie...I can't bring myself to seeing all that tragedy...As soon as I heard rape, and kids dying I was turned off. -_-