someone on the xone is psycho analyzing Janet...

bzebabe

the person asked if Janet was the jealous type in relationships...most people responded that she didn't seem like she was, but unless you know Janet personally you can't truly answer the question.....this was the response of the person who started the thread:

Calig:

SUPAFAN, I think this is what I may have been trying to get at with this post...You read me very well. However, don't we all want the best for her?? I'd say, that is the underlining factor, and that maybe the escape routes that she ventures through actually do reflect her relationship status to a certain degree....!?

Like this TOUR all of a sudden when we thought she would be concentrating on ACTING ROLES!

That in itself speaks of an acute dicotomy in her ability to pursue and focus on ONE THING....

True, their are many FANS in need of seeing her a bit, ie since these past two Movie hits...and it'sbeen a long time for maybe a favorite leg of her tour like Australia, Japan, Germany; I mean it sounds like alot of fun!i But if she plans to promote her book, ????? That leaves us out in the cold! And then to announce that her next album will be conceived, likewise????

BIG QUESTION.......will the next album be love songs????

Janet doesn't have to work that hard to impress me...35 cities, intimate settings...WONDERFUL.

but what about YOU, Janet? Are you really HAPPY?!

it's not even that...in order to analyze someone you should have some sort of knowledge on the subject you are analyzing...that person was doing way too much...I haven't seen the most been done that well in a long ass time lol...and they spelled DICHOTOMY wrong! and the dichotomy example makes no sense when looking into Janet's past as it pertains to work...it makes no sense period