OFFICIAL MJ TRIAL

Shawn1814

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should have just taken a plea deal and kept it moving. This trial will just be an over the top mess, and little to no justice will be served. In the end MJ's addiction and bad habits will be disclosed and disected for media consumption. MJ's image will take more punishment than Dr. Murray. -_-

He should have just taken a plea deal and kept it moving. This trial will just be an over the top mess, and little to no justice will be served. In the end MJ's addiction and bad habits will be disclosed and disected for media consumption. MJ's image will take more punishment than Dr. Murray. -_-

The judge has already said that no past information can be stated or used by the defense. He will be put in prison. deal :filenails:

The judge has already said that no past information can be stated or used by the defense. He will be put in prison. deal :filenails:

I don't have a problem with him doing time. He had a hand in someones death, so he should do time. But if all he can get is 2 yrs max, he might as well have taken a plea deal.

What was the plea? Or was it undisclosed?

He's being charged with involunta manslaughter and if convicted will prolly be sentenced less than 4 years... I hope u don't bitch and complain like the other wackos will

If I do bitch about it, it won't be here. I don't feel like hearing a bunch of "at least he got served something" bullshit. If he's there for at least a year, he'll end up beaten or dead. Not my concern, but if he at least serves, then I'm fine.

If I do bitch about it, it won't be here. I don't feel like hearing a bunch of "at least he got served something" bullshit. If he's there for at least a year, he'll end up beaten or dead. Not my concern, but if he at least serves, then I'm fine.

yeah it will... he'll be fine in jail... idk why you people say shit like that... you have no idea how a prison is ran

yeah it will... he'll be fine in jail... idk why you people say shit like that... you have no idea how a prison is ran

Oh I highly doubt that. You call MJ fans wacko all the time. Many of them ARE indeed crazier than the rest. I don't think you have considered the mind of a few, probably on death row, thinking "You know what? I have nothing to lose." and will take him out the first chance he gets.

Oh I highly doubt that. You call MJ fans wacko all the time. Many of them ARE indeed crazier than the rest. I don't think you have considered the mind of a few, probably on death row, thinking "You know what? I have nothing to lose." and will take him out the first chance he gets.

do you think the prisoners in death row are around people of a less severe felon?? let's say, drug dealers... involuntary manslaughter inmates? robbers? GTA inmates?

that's why y'all wacko

Archived