:unsure: -_-

Reyna ♔

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The time on here that matters in this situation is when I talk with him. In that case, it's just fine. :thumbup: The "insane amount of time" on here otherwise is irrelevant. :coffee:

My quality to him isn't deteriorating in the slightest. He knows much of the spectrum of colours that make up me. :thumbup: Here otherwise? Still growing popularity, quality and more. Irrelevant to the situation still. :coffee:

Yet you don't have the longevity... come talk to me when you've been here 7 years thumbup1.gif And yes, it is.

Mmm-hm. Remember when you said you'd do ANYTHING for the people you care for? I'm gonna need you to put that to the test. :yep:

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1317246643' post='244697]

Yet you don't have the longevity... come talk to me when you've been here 7 years thumbup1.gif And yes, it is.

Mmm-hm. Remember when you said you'd do ANYTHING for the people you care for? I'm gonna need you to put that to the test. :yep:

All in good time. You'll be the first I message when it happens :thumbup:

Objection. That's abusing the promise and taking it out of context. Overruled. :coffee:

You said it, did you not? Unfortunately you didn't outline the context at the time, therefore I must hold you to it. :)

You can't hold me to what wasn't outlined, dear. I made the statement and therefore I can determine it's context since I typed it vaguely. You lose and I will continue to flirt with him if I wish :coffee:

Yeesh, what a selfish person you are :sigh:

I'll tell you what, we'll both stand and whistle for TOF and we'll see who he comes to, mmkay? :coffee:

Good point :asham:

Works for me ^_^ I'm down for anybody (since I'm so mixed my damn self :lmao:) My fellow Grecians are often the truest darlings. :wub: My fellow Irishmen and Spaniards, too :wub:

I'm a quarter Danish... I guess that means I'm down with pastry :ph34r:

Archived