"Halloween Movies" Which ones have you seen lately?

JoeJoe

I usually stick to DVDs for movies and shows around this time unless something really good releases in theatres :lol:

"Tales from the Crypt", "The Twilight Zone", "Charmed", "Buffy", and "Supernatural" >>>>> your fave Halloween shows :coffee:

The classics, like Hitchcock's works, Abbott and Costello's Halloween movies, Dracula, Frankenstein, The Hannibal series, and one of my all-time faves: The Invisible Man. :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

I recently saw Tales from the Darkside: The Movie, it was actually pretty good.

That cat fucked. Him. Up. :mellow:

There ya go :thumbup:

Lesson learned: You DON'T fuck with Demon Kitteh -_-

that was one of the only movies to ever freak me out as a child. i laugh at most of it now, its uber cheesy. :lol:

Same :lol: Still love it though :lol:

• 11 months later...

I usually stick to DVDs for movies and shows around this time unless something really good releases in theatres laugh.gif

"Tales from the Crypt", "The Twilight Zone", "Charmed", "Buffy", and "Supernatural" >>>>> your fave Halloween shows :coffee:

The classics, like Hitchcock's works, Abbott and Costello's Halloween movies, Dracula, Frankenstein, The Hannibal series, and one of my all-time faves: The Invisible Man. :thumbup:

Now that's classy Hitchcock knew how to make it work I saw his one movie "The Birds" and that was actually creepy
  • Upvote 1

Yea Im a horror/gore movie buff so heres how my octobers going

as of today (october 14th) I've watched

All 4 Scream movies in a row

All 4 Piranha movies in a row

Both Hostels

Insidious (easily 1 of the most scary movies I've seen in a long time)

Both Jeepers Creepers

What I plan on watching the rest of the month

All 11 Friday the 13ths

All of the Halloween movies

All 8 Of the Nightmare on Elm street movies (1 of my all time fave franchises)

And all of the Saw movies.

That's nice you're into the festivities and all but you have too much times on your hands :umm:

I thought the one with the girl didn't have Michael in it either. I thought it just showed clips of flashbacks. Halloween H20 is one of my faves and I love how they in the school Cafeteria and he on top of the tables while Jamie keeps crawling under them while he's trying to find her and slice her up. Suspenseful!

Family Guy was so stupid for that laugh.gif

You're so easy :sigh::asham:

That's nice you're into the festivities and all but you have too much times on your hands :umm:

I work, I got money, and I got time for my fave movies, no such thing as "too much free time" in my world. Sooooo I'll pretty much continue to load my available time with movies to study, thanks for your concern/opinion tho, it's sooo appreciated Effie... :coffee:

I work, I got money, and I got time for my fave movies, no such thing as "too much free time" in my world. Sooooo I'll pretty much continue to load my available time with movies to study, thanks for your concern/opinion tho, it's sooo appreciated Effie... :coffee:

No... now please take a seat....

And when I say take I seat what I really mean is for you to actually NOT sit. Stop sitting and watching all those movies, and do something else. :asham:

Usually I wouldn't be concerned but you lost credibility when you said you plan to watch all seven SAW "films" :umm:

No... now please take a seat....

And when I say take I seat what I really mean is for you to actually NOT sit. Stop sitting and watching all those movies, and do something else. :asham:

Usually I wouldn't be concerned but you lost credibility when you said you plan to watch all seven SAW "films" :umm:

Why? I already do plenty, plus on set it's all the people I work with talk about, good to show you know your shit when you're in that kind of convo, movie studying is very much a thing out here.

Um you like The Faculty..... :umm: let's not :coffee: , 4 of the 7 Saw movies slay and you will deal, at least they give out plot and character development and expansion unlike most films in the genre, hell at the very least the franchise has more innovative ways to kill than most films too. Sooo I'll stand by the films, and anticipate Saw 8