"Halloween Movies" Which ones have you seen lately?

JoeJoe

• 2 weeks later...

I always start watching some scary movies about this time. I am going to watch the original Halloween and the one with the girl dressed in the clown suit. That shit was scurry! I stole the dvd from my friend before I moved :unsure:

ewww that's the worst one kidfresh :&

Yea Im a horror/gore movie buff so heres how my octobers going

as of today (october 14th) I've watched

All 4 Scream movies in a row

All 4 Piranha movies in a row

Both Hostels

Insidious (easily 1 of the most scary movies I've seen in a long time)

Both Jeepers Creepers

What I plan on watching the rest of the month

All 11 Friday the 13ths

All of the Halloween movies

All 8 Of the Nightmare on Elm street movies (1 of my all time fave franchises)

And all of the Saw movies.

• Upvote 1

ewww that's the worst one kidfresh :&

Naw the worst one was Halloween 3, the one that didn't even have Michael in it. To this day I still don't what that ish was about. Also Resurrection, the stupid one with Busta Rhymes and Tyra Banks, where their filmed inside Michaels house or something.

The ones with Jamie are great :thumbup:

Naw the worst one was Halloween 3, the one that didn't even have Michael in it. To this day I still don't what that ish was about. Also Resurrection, the stupid one with Busta Rhymes and Tyra Banks, where their filmed inside Michaels house or something.

The ones with Jamie are great :thumbup:

I thought the one with the girl didn't have Michael in it either. I thought it just showed clips of flashbacks. Halloween H20 is one of my faves and I love how they in the school Cafeteria and he on top of the tables while Jamie keeps crawling under them while he's trying to find her and slice her up. Suspenseful!

They're playing Thinner on AMC now. I'm always reminded of the Family Guy spoof whenever I see it. :lol:

Family Guy was so stupid for that :lol:

I thought the one with the girl didn't have Michael in it either. I thought it just showed clips of flashbacks. Halloween H20 is one of my faves and I love how they in the school Cafeteria and he on top of the tables while Jamie keeps crawling under them while he's trying to find her and slice her up. Suspenseful!

Naw, Halloween 4 & 5 (with the little girl jamie) both have michael in them. Jamie (the little girl, not Jamie Lee Curtis) is his niece who he's trying to kill.

I loved H20, especially the end where Laurie takes an ax to Micheals head :thumbup: , I remember seeing it in theaters and the crowd clapping when that happened. :clapping: