"Halloween Movies" Which ones have you seen lately?

JoeJoe

On to the second one!!!!! 

LMAO how embarrassing :lol:

Oh I was definitely embarrassed and so was my friend but I told him I didn't wanna see it. We originally went to see Wolverine but as soon as we got to the booth he hurried up and told the lady 2 for Conjuring and paid for it. I was so mad lol

Insidious scared the fuck outta me when I watched it. Like my bed was literally drenched with sweat that night. Part 2 was ok. 

The Conjuring is freaky as fuck in a movie theatre. 

see that ain't gon work :umm:

Oh I was definitely embarrassed and so was my friend but I told him I didn't wanna see it. We originally went to see Wolverine but as soon as we got to the booth he hurried up and told the lady 2 for Conjuring and paid for it. I was so mad lol

see that ain't gon work :umm:

I was going to die :(

iWcWuEnnH9oWH.gif

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been trying to watch horror movies exclusively for the past month but it hasn't worked out so well :lol:

I saw Housebound which was hilarious and The Guest (both on Netflix) which was really good. It Follows was great too.

Most recently I saw the original I Spit on Your Grave last night, that shit was crazy as hell :lmao: I won't spoil it but it's definitely not for the weak-stomached.

• Upvote 1

I've been trying to watch horror movies exclusively for the past month but it hasn't worked out so well :lol:

I saw Housebound which was hilarious and The Guest (both on Netflix) which was really good. It Follows was great too.

Most recently I saw the original I Spit on Your Grave last night, that shit was crazy as hell :lmao: I won't spoil it but it's definitely not for the weak-stomached.

The Guest is crazy! I loved it! I Spit On Your Grave was a crazy ass movie too lol. She wasn't playing around!

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...