"Halloween Movies" Which ones have you seen lately?

JoeJoe

something wrong with going to the movies with an ex or a best friend? :mellow:

bare in mind I'm cool with you, the thing here is I guess we all have to take a step back and see how we come across to others, you seem to have a lot of stories about exs, bisexuals, DL people and friends. Honey it's messy....that's all baby, you just messy :lol: ...see I would have just said "naw I aint seen it"  but you took us to thru the drama, I feel like you have a lot to get off your chest, that's where a True You thread comes into play

bare in mind I'm cool with you, the thing here is I guess we all have to take a step back and see how we come across to others, you seem to have a lot of stories about exs, bisexuals, DL people and friends. Honey it's messy....that's all baby, you just messy :lol: ...see I would have just said "naw I aint seen it"  but you took us to thru the drama, I feel like you have a lot to get off your chest, that's where a True You thread comes into play

what's the drama? Now i'ma say this. You may wanna look and see how you come across to others but I could care less how I come across to you or anybody else on this forum who I don't communicate with outside of this forum. Why would I? Who you trying to prove something to on here? Going to the movies is going to the movies and let's not play because before you "came out" or whatever you dealt with the same kind of guys. Problems don't evolve around anyone's sexuality. I'm not gonna not go to the movies because somebody is an ex, bisexual, dl or whatever else. I don't care what you would've said. I said what I said and it is what it is. It ain't I seem to have a lot of stories to tell it's stories I tell cause I can. If you don't like it boo then keep it moving like you said. Messy would be me starting shit with somebody or wanting to slap the shit outta someone for talking shit. You took what I said about who I used to go to the movies with as me having a lot to get off my chest? LMFAO you sir are fuckin' pathetic. Messy judgemental gays like you are the kind I stay away from when I go out cause Lord knows how many fights I would've been in.

Edited by JoeJoe

what's the drama? Now i'ma say this. You may wanna look and see how you come across to others but I could care less how I come across to you or anybody else on this forum who I don't communicate with outside of this forum. Why would I? Who you trying to prove something to on here? Going to the movies is going to the movies and let's not play because before you "came out" or whatever you dealt with the same kind of guys. Problems don't evolve around anyone's sexuality. I'm not gonna not go to the movies because somebody is an ex, bisexual, dl or whatever else. I don't care what you would've said. I said what I said and it is what it is. It ain't I seem to have a lot of stories to tell it's stories I tell cause I can. If you don't like it boo then keep it moving like you said. Messy would be me starting shit with somebody or wanting to slap the shit outta someone for talking shit. You took what I said about who I used to go to the movies with as me having a lot to get off my chest? LMFAO you sir are fuckin' pathetic. Messy judgemental gays like you are the kind I stay away from when I go out cause Lord knows how many fights I would've been in.

mmmm okay :coffee:

I wanted to go see that in theaters but I don't talk to my movies buddies anymore who were my ex and my str8/bicurious bestfriends.

I watched it online but it would have been worthy of cinema. Fuck relying on anyone go to the theater by yourself! Ive done it twice now and felt no way about it, not that i go to the movies much now

I watched it online but it would have been worthy of cinema. Fuck relying on anyone go to the theater by yourself! Ive done it twice now and felt no way about it, not that i go to the movies much now

I go by myself all the time, well when I have the time lately its been all work....but if I waited for someone to be around I wouldnt enjoy a lot of things

what was the point of  mentioning your friends/ex friends sexuality though? i noticed it to :lol:

Edited by vibeology
  • Upvote 1

I go by myself all the time, well when I have the time lately its been all work....but if I waited for someone to be around I wouldnt enjoy a lot of things

exactly...i think it comes with age. i would NEVER when i was younger. ive even been to a club by myself twice...i was amazed how easy it was though depends on the music/crowd.

exactly...i think it comes with age. i would NEVER when i was younger. ive even been to a club by myself twice...i was amazed how easy it was though depends on the music/crowd.

it can come with age, or just a level of bravery, I've had people tell me when they go by themselves to do things thats when they meet people too esp clubbing, but I always haed being in a bar alone

I think the point he is making is what is the point of mentioning the sexuality of your friends/ex friends...well, thats kinda what i was thinking to and noticed ive noticed it before.

what was the point of  mentioning your friends/ex friends sexuality though? i noticed it to :lol:

Well I mentioned it because it's an answer to me saying "I wanted to". I could go to the movies all day everyday but I don't go without my movie buddies now I just gotta find some new ones. I don't go to the movies alone and i've mentioned my ex being my movie buddy on this forum a few times. I actually didn't have to say my best friend's sexuality but I did. If that was his point he should've of said it instead of being a messy Queen and he supposed to be a top :umm: Trust me if I wanted to tell a story I would and the same people looking at me sideways would be up in here reading it. Now let's get back to the topic. HALLOWEEN MOVIES :)