.......I JUST LOVE THIS WOMEN

jarrylf

I was just daydreaming about when I saw her in Detroit on August 16th, how much it meant to me. Tho I saw her in Chicago on March 7th, there was nothing like seeing her in my home city. And I didnt have the money to pay for the tickets, but I got there, I got my eight row ticket by going down to the only radio station giving away tickets, with a hand full of my Janet collection, just to ask. Keith Washington (who's the host of a radio show here in Detroit) answered the door and was shocked and happy that someone did that, and they hooked me up (not till literally the last 30mins before the show), and before that I was calling them on 3 lines, there was no way I was missing that show. And I got there. I worked harder on that than anything in my life (and Im a pretty hard worker for things), and I would NEVER work like that for ANY other artist I love (thats alive, I mean Im pretty sure I would for MJ but thats definitely it).

That women is just so damn worth it, she just ..........AAAH there is nobody else like her. I really think she'll forever be my #1 artist on the planet, she's def not my only 1, but the rest are far behind her. She just makes me want to be a better me, and her music is the only artist dead or alive who's music can read me like a Dr. Seuss book, she got a song for my every mood & need. I cant even think of anyone else who comes close, no other singer dancer or actress rules the world in my eyes the way Janet does

IDK, I just felt like sharing that with somebody, and all my people are asleep right now.

• Upvote 2

Thank you :) It was my 3rd time seeing her live (1st time was for RWU). and it was definately my favorite. I mean she cut 2 songs from the setlist here (unlike in 08 when she only cut the S&M act because Michigan has a stupid law about doing that on stage now), and she didnt ware the costumes here (like she did in Chicago), but her energy was so damn high and happy here, like she gave us more shout outs (DETROIT!!!) than she did at the show in Chicago. I love all 3 of the shows I've seen her do, but that Detroit show meant/means so damn much to me now.

Although I worked that hard for those tickets, and I'll only do that for her, I hope to never do that again for any tickets (well unless its really last min, Janet announced she was coming here in June, I should've been more prepared, and next time I will be). But it was great to earn those tickets like that.