THE DEMS LOST THE HOUSE BUT KEPT THE SENATE...

Shawn1814

but Reid won...republicans are fuckin pissed about that shit...in a sick stat I just read, 4.7% of African Americans voted today....this is why I will FOREVER utilize the word nigga...there are too many of us who fit the fuckin part, and I will call a spade a fucking spade....I am very upset...no Black person is in the Senate either

but Reid won...republicans are fuckin pissed about that shit...in a sick stat I just read, 4.7% of African Americans voted today....this is why I will FOREVER utilize the word nigga...there are too many of us who fit the fuckin part, and I will call a spade a fucking spade....I am very upset...no Black person is in the Senate either

That is another shock..

I'm glad to see Barbara Boxer back. I voted for her.

I'm indifferent about Prop 19 not passing in Cali.

ain't that the bitch who fired her mexican housekeeper of 9years who she claimed was like part of her family and when she fired her she said "I dont know you and you don't know me" and agreed with that law about immigrants? :shifty:

Me too!! ******s are fucking lazy & want to the first ppl to complain about shit. I cursed out each one of my friends that didn't vote today! I am PISSED!!!