THE DEMS LOST THE HOUSE BUT KEPT THE SENATE...

Shawn1814

:blush:

People of the world today are you looking for a better way of life.. -_-

Janhova will show them the way. -_-

:lol: I was in Juvenile Delinquency today and this girl brought up the Republicans getting control of the House, and then weeks later Kennedy got shot and Obama needs to watch his back. :umm::lol:

It takes about 30 seconds to register for an absentee ballot. I've never missed voting in an election EVER (even local ones for judges and stuff), no matter how busy I've been, no matter where I've been - have even done it from overseas. I care about the outcome of these things, so I make it a priority.

I don't remember it being that short when I voted in '08. Plus it took a while for the absentee ballot to actually come. Plus I hadn't researched any of the candidates in my jurisdiction because I'm not there nor did I have the time.

Guess what you could've done in that two hours? :excited:

Found out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop? :unsure:

I wasn't sure if I should've :lol: or :umm: IDK why Republicans scare people. Political parties are just an excuse ppl use to avoid thinking for themselves.

OMG..I know, but it's scary that this happened to Obama's term..I just don't know and I don't like it..but we'll see..

I don't remember it being that short when I voted in '08. Plus it took a while for the absentee ballot to actually come. Plus I hadn't researched any of the candidates in my jurisdiction because I'm not there nor did I have the time.

Found out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop? :unsure:

:fail: I'm officially blaming this whole election situation on you.

:shifty: Well hopefully, Janhova will deliver us from this abomination.. :umm:

Janhova is rounding up the Black community already, hence why the movie is called "For COLORED Girls". The movie has an underlying message that only Blacks will get. Then she will lead the One Million Witnesses March on Washington and influence government policy. And Janhova already has her nipple jewelry on just in case we have to take drastic measures. B)

:fail: I'm officially blaming this whole election situation on you.

:lol::rolleyes: I would have voted if I could do it online. -_-

Janhova is rounding up the Black community already, hence why the movie is called "For COLORED Girls". The movie has an underlying message that only Blacks will get. Then she will lead the One Million Witnesses March on Washington and influence government policy. And Janhova already has her nipple jewelry on just in case we have to take drastic measures. B)

:lmao::lmao: I can't! :lmao:

:lol::rolleyes: I would have voted if I could do it online. -_-

You can register for your absentee ballot ONLINE, and pretty much all you have to do is fill in your address. Then you get a ballot IN YOUR ACTUAL MAILBOX and - here's the hard part - you put it in the mail. It's extremely time-consuming.

If you don't vote in the next election, I'm going to find you. That is all. :coffee:

You can register for your absentee ballot ONLINE, and pretty much all you have to do is fill in your address. Then you get a ballot IN YOUR ACTUAL MAILBOX and - here's the hard part - you put it in the mail. It's extremely time-consuming.

If you don't vote in the next election, I'm going to find you. That is all. :coffee:

I think that's what I did in the '08 election. But the ballot didn't come until like weeks later. You would think something this important wouldn't take so long, but I was wrong like shit. :umm::lol:

:rolleyes:

I think that's what I did in the '08 election. But the ballot didn't come until like weeks later. You would think something this important wouldn't take so long, but I was wrong like shit. :umm::lol:

:rolleyes:

Yeah, you have to register for the absentee ballot several weeks in advance. Idk why it takes so long - some people don't even get theirs in time to vote. I just always made sure to register for mine extra-early when I was in college. ( Though, tbh, I live in Florida and generally have no confidence whatsoever that my vote is ever counted, but still).

And that's right, betta watch yo back. :yep: