..and its NOT over. The JJ BILLBOARD YEAR-END CHARTS are on the way...

janetDAYZ

You're welcome, bro ^_^ Long day? :lol:

Very long day :(. I was in London yesterday...came back today. About an hour into the journey I realised I left my fucking luggage at Harrods luggage care :asham:. So I had to get off in some random place and go back on an hour long train. Then I got the luggage and came back home in a 2 hour train ride. I'm BEAT!

Very long day :(. I was in London yesterday...came back today. About an hour into the journey I realised I left my fucking luggage at Harrods luggage care :asham:. So I had to get off in some random place and go back on an hour long train. Then I got the luggage and came back home in a 2 hour train ride. I'm BEAT!

Aww :( Oh wow. You are definitely fit to be tired. That suits for a long shower, a nice hot meal, and then sleep through the whole night :lol:

Aww :( Oh wow. You are definitely fit to be tired. That suits for a long shower, a nice hot meal, and then sleep through the whole night :lol:

I've showered but not eaten :lol:. I had an eggnog latte from starbucks when I arrived and I've not been hungry since so I'm just going to watch One Tree Hill and then sleep.

I've showered but not eaten :lol:. I had an eggnog latte from starbucks when I arrived and I've not been hungry since so I'm just going to watch One Tree Hill and then sleep.

LMAO they just came out today :lol: I love 'em :yep:

Also thumbup1.gif One Tree Hill. Although this season has been fairly shite :umm:

Eggnog latte? :huh::lol:

It's a christmas drink that starbucks do every christmas :lol:

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1320356964' post='271286]

LMAO they just came out today :lol: I love 'em :yep:

Also thumbup1.gif One Tree Hill. Although this season has been fairly shite :umm:

It's a christmas drink that starbucks do every christmas :lol:

Yes I love them! I really want to try the praline mocha!

I've never seen OTH before :lol:...well until 2 weeks ago. I started at season 1 and I'm on season 3 right now.

They have a praline mocha?? I haven't been in there yet, I just saw the sign outside on Tuesday saying the red cups come back on November 3rd :lol:

Season 3 of OTH? That's one of the best, there's some real jaw-dropping moments. I love a show that can make me laugh and cry in equal turns.