Janhova snubbed at the Golden Globes for best song!

hotboy06

<_<

Best Original Song

“Bound to You,” Burlesque (performed by Christina Aguilera; written by Samuel Dixon, Christina Aguilera and Sia Furler)

“Coming Home,” Country Strong (performed by Gwyneth Paltrow; written by Bob PiPiero, Tom Douglas, Hillary Lindsey, Troy Verges)

“I See the Light,” Tangled (performed by Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi; written by Alan Menken & Glenn Slater)

“There’s a Place For Us,” The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (performed by Carrie Underwood; written by Carrie Underwood, David Hodges, Hillary Lindsey)

“You Haven’t Seen the Last of Me Yet,” Burlesque (performed by Cher; written by Diane Warren)

i'm pissed the fuck off................................and what happen 2 the nominations 4 For Colored Girls ??!! :angry:

I know some shady ass shit was going down: i haven't seen anymore advertisements 4 the movie

after it's first week release=i wanna know who dropped the fuckin ball on this one :angry::angry:

Find out BK! And off with their heads! :devil: