**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

I can't feel sorry for Nene because Sheree put her on blast. The same way Nene stayed on Kim's neck all these years. Karma's a bitch. :filenails:

And if Nene was causing Sheree to lose money then Sheree has every right to go off. Nene fans kill me making excuses for that hoodrat. Most of yall wouldn't be able to tolerate a person like that in real life.

THANK YOU!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

knowing good and well if NeNe was fucking with their pockets they would have put that bitch on BLAST just like Sheree DID. Hell anybody would have done that! For them to make it like Sheree did something wrong is beyond... :mellow: and :mellow: and..... :mellow:

• Upvote 1

The way I knew INSTANTLY that Nene was wrong & lying is, Nene got up and left, we've seen Nene gotten in EVERYBODY's face (Kim, Kandi, Sheree, Phaedra, her son Bryce, her husband, LaToya Jackson and ofcourse Star Jones) and when has she EVER backed down from any of the name listed above when she knew she was right, thats not how she opperates, when she's right she's getting all up in your grill and she's gonna be loud and make sure you know, wheres last night.......she walked away. I think she was hurt that she got caught and that Sheree found out about it and didnt take her side.

Nene went in their pressed & pissed before Sheree even showed up, and giving full stupidity the whole time Sheree was trying to talk to her like women.

Dont fuck wit peoples money.

• Upvote 2

The way I knew INSTANTLY that Nene was wrong & lying is, Nene got up and left, we've seen Nene gotten in EVERYBODY's face (Kim, Kandi, Sheree, Phaedra, her son Bryce, her husband, LaToya Jackson and ofcourse Star Jones) and when has she EVER backed down from any of the name listed above when she knew she was right, thats not how she opperates, when she's right she's getting all up in your grill and she's gonna be loud and make sure you know, wheres last night.......she walked away. I think she was hurt that she got caught and that Sheree found out about it and didnt take her side.

Nene went in their pressed & pissed before Sheree even showed up, and giving full stupidity the whole time Sheree was trying to talk to her like women.

DA TRUTH!!!!!!! :clapping:

EXACTLY!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The fact that that bitch didn't snatch that phone outta Sheree's hand and call that promoter EVERYTHING but a child of GOD lets you know that she's guilty because if he truly lied YOU KNOW THAT BITCH would have drove down to that mans location. :lmao:

So yup..GUILTY!

• Upvote 1

EXACTLY!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The fact that that bitch didn't snatch that phone outta Sheree's hand and call that promoter EVERYTHING but a child of GOD lets you know that she's guilty because if he truly lied YOU KNOW THAT BITCH would have drove down to that mans location. :lmao:

So yup..GUILTY!

LOL I WAS DYING ON THAT WHOOOOOLE restaurant scene like I said, Nene walked in with it written all over her face, and had the nerve to tell Cynthia's ass Sheree was the 1 with her mind made up? Bitch you stupid LOL. I mean I watched it twice last night, Sheree looked good, like she really just wanted to discuss it...maybe argue at most. But Nene walked in ready to THROW DOWN, and why, because she was wrong and she knew it, and she got fuckin CAUGHT wit her big ass mitt in the cookie jar!

Sheree was "out to get" Nene?

Were we all watching the same program?

All Sheree was doin was standing up for herself because Nene was doin some "funny" business behind Sheree's back. Had Nene not done any of that Sheree would not have had anything to confront her with. The guy on the phone without hesitation said Nene DID speak to him and others. How do you all explain that? Im am so not getting where you all are coming from with Sheree having some "hating" issues with Nene. If ANYTHING Nene is hating on Sheree if she's the one pulling SLICK SHIT.

It's the principle of the fact that Sheree and NeNe have known each other for decades and she let somebody else ruin that when he could possibly have been lying. She didn't even consider NeNe's words. It just shows how bitter Sheree is. I love her - but she's bitter.

LOL I WAS DYING ON THAT WHOOOOOLE restaurant scene like I said, Nene walked in with it written all over her face, and had the nerve to tell Cynthia's ass Sheree was the 1 with her mind made up? Bitch you stupid LOL. I mean I watched it twice last night, Sheree looked good, like she really just wanted to discuss it...maybe argue at most. But Nene walked in ready to THROW DOWN, and why, because she was wrong and she knew it, and she got fuckin CAUGHT wit her big ass mitt in the cookie jar!

And thats what fucks me up about Nene is when she talks to other ppl about what happened..she PLAYS THE VITCTIM ROLE..that just killsssssssssssssssssssss me about her.

Her telling Cythia... "Sheree hit below the belt"....uh...bitch...do you NOT recall goin in on Sharee with the personal attacks,FIRST? Did she not say Sheree lost her home and cars,first????

So YOU hit below the belt FIRST...like you ALWAYS DO when you're losing.

BITCH STOP! :blink: :blink: :blink:

It's the principle of the fact that Sheree and NeNe have known each other for decades and she let somebody else ruin that when he could possibly have been lying. She didn't even consider NeNe's words. It just shows how bitter Sheree is. I love her - but she's bitter.

Sheree was trying to listen to Nene, Nene walked in there ready to fight, Nene wasnt trying to listen to Sheree. And why would that guy lie about that, he wasnt getting paid by either 1 of them he was paying them. I got love for sane, funny Nene, but I dont got time for in your face psycho Nene, and she knew she was wrong she had too.

Damn I just realized, Cynthia's the only other cast member that Nene's friends with now, and it all seems to be from her actions.

Why would the promoter LIE on Nene? Especially if he knows he's on speaker phone? Who would be dumb enough to lie on Nene knowing that AMAZON does not play? :mellow:

Come on now. :mellow:

And thats what fucks me up about Nene is when she talks to other ppl about what happened..she PLAYS THE VITCTIM ROLE..that just killsssssssssssssssssssss me about her.

Her telling Cythia... "Sheree hit below the belt"....uh...bitch...do you NOT recall goin in on Sharee with the personal attacks? Did she say Sheree lost her home and cars,first????

BITCH STOP! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Yea just like you said, Sheree only RESPONDED to the below the belt hits, Nene went there before Sheree did and was in PARK

And your right, Nene will fight ANYBODY, then instantly get into this victim role like she did NOTHING wrong and this just came from nowhere, ugh bitch you only friends with 1 other housewife on this show that has 4 others for a reason, your mouth.

Sheree was trying to listen to Nene, Nene walked in there ready to fight, Nene wasnt trying to listen to Sheree. And why would that guy lie about that, he wasnt getting paid by either 1 of them he was paying them. I got love for sane, funny Nene, but I dont got time for in your face psycho Nene, and she knew she was wrong she had too.

Damn I just realized, Cynthia's the only other cast member that Nene's friends with now, and it all seems to be from her actions.

She walk in defensive -with her gloves up like she always does which is why she's the most immature bitch of them all. The rest of the ladies can settle things alot better than Nene. With her..its always a blow up for NO fucking reason

That was funny as hell

They're done! :D

They're done! :D

:lmao:

That part did make me chuckle a bit..I have to admit. But it was funnier when Sheree followed her outside with the "Didn't your first car get repo'ed in the parking lot of Home Depot?"

and the "Sit down DARLIN,Sit Down DARLIN" ....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I've never been on Team Nene, but I only use her for her comebacks and shade. She's too delusional and irate for me to like her.

Kim and Phaedra tie for my favorites.

Sheree and Kandi are cool, but I'd love to see them do something different.

Cynthia is okay, seems a little out of it.

I've never been on Team Nene, but I only use her for her comebacks and shade. She's too delusional and irate for me to like her.

Kim and Phaedra tie for my favorites.

Sheree and Kandi are cool, but I'd love to see them do something different.

Cynthia is okay, seems a little out of it.

As in,what exactly? :lol:

Kandi's my #1 bitch, I LOVE KANDI, she is the ONLY 1 on that show I would really want as a real friend, cause she seems fun as hell, and she's not all ego and craziness like the rest, Kandi seems the most sincere with everything or the most "real", and I digg her, I didnt even KNOW about her before season 2, I knew of the group Xscape (not that much just 2 songs Just Kickin & Who can I run to), and I probably heard her name as a songwriter here & there, but she turned my ass into a HUGE Kandi fan after like episode 3-4 that season

Sheree is my #2, which is funny because in season 1 I didnt like her at all, in season 2 I only liked her when she fought with Kim and that party promoter. Season 3 made me REALLLY like Sheree, like I thought she was really cool that season. This is hands down my fave Sheree moment in the shows history http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPOdbrkIN84&list=FLH09X4n8uAOgTtbvX_uodFw&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Kim is my #3, I like her but that chick gets on my nerves through the damn TV sometimes, if we were freidns, we wouldnt be that close.

Phaedra is my #4, its funny last season she & Nene switched places in my rattings, when it 1st came on, I HATED Phaedra, I thought she was a over the top religious annoying bitch, and I loved Nene @ the beginning of last season, then they completely switched, Nene became the annoying bitch I couldnt stand, and Phaedra was cool, Phaedra now I completely understand her craziness so Im cool wit her.

Cynthia is my #5, like I like her, and I think she's probably real cool in real life but.......she's sooo forgetable, and she says some really dumb shit sometimes, and her whole relationship with Peter is stupid, she should not've married that man, everybody was telling her that, the cameras was showing that, and she did anyway. Plus........I keep forgetting her name completely, her personality aint exciting at all to me, like I hate when people call Kandi boring but, she's at least funny and compared to Cynthia, Cynthia's a statue in my book.

Ne-fucking-NE, has worked her way to the bottom of my list. Season 1 she was my favorite, season 2 she was right in the middle, above Sheree, season 3 like I said she started off good, riding the middle lookin like she's maybe even move back up, then she lost her mind and ended up at the bottom of my list, and right now, she's STILL lives on the bottom

I love them all (except Cynthia) in the entertainment department tho, put together they make a great show. I plan on watching all of their spin off shows.

As in,what exactly? :lol:

No doubt, both of them are talented, but I just feel Sheree's attempts at acting and Kandi's latest musical ventures are too amateurish. I wish them both the best of success though. I'd like to see them with their kids a lot more too.

Kandi's my #1 bitch, I LOVE KANDI, she is the ONLY 1 on that show I would really want as a real friend, cause she seems fun as hell, and she's not all ego and craziness like the rest, Kandi seems the most sincere with everything or the most "real", and I digg her, I didnt even KNOW about her before season 2, I knew of the group Xscape (not that much just 2 songs Just Kickin & Who can I run to), and I probably heard her name as a songwriter here & there, but she turned my ass into a HUGE Kandi fan after like episode 3-4 that season

LET THEM KNOW!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Kandi is #1

• Upvote 1