**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

I thought it was funny that Nene said that if she stayed any longer then they would have had to pick Sheree up off the floor and rush her to the emergency room...Im just not seeing that. I think Sheree would have f*cked Nene up. Sheree looks like she can go toe to toe with the best of them and thats why Nene removed herself from the situation. :filenails: She didnt want to get them new teeth messed up.

I thought it was funny that Nene said that if she stayed any longer then they would have had to pick Sheree up off the floor and rush her to the emergency room...Im just not seeing that. I think Sheree would have f*cked Nene up. Sheree looks like she can go toe to toe with the best of them and thats why Nene removed herself from the situation. :filenails: She didnt want to get them new teeth messed up.

Basically. :excited:

Bullies know who and who not to mess with. If you notice, the only one she's ever put her hands on was KIM!

Basically. :excited:

Bullies know who and who not to mess with. If you notice, the only one she's ever put her hands on was KIM!

okay!!!

Sheree said she was not concerned with Nene trying to choke her, she would have f*cked that ass up. She even followed Nene outside, I was like YES HONEY!!! let her have it. :lol:

Sheree does look like she can throw them hands, but I don't think it would be a clear ass whooping on either side. I loved when she said something like 'I'm way to classy to fight in a restaurant, but you can meet me around the corner in the alley all day long.' :lol:

Sheree does look like she can throw them hands, but I don't think it would be a clear ass whooping on either side. I loved when she said something like 'I'm way to classy to fight in a restaurant, but you can meet me around the corner in the alley all day long.' :lol:

you might be right.

Nene would probably get some good shots in and Sheree would definitely be at a disadvantage with all that weave just hanging there for easy access. That Sheree is something else though. -_- But imma need her to stop lying to Lawrence bc that song sounded a sweet booty mess.

I didnt know that. :o No,I've never seen it.

Yea on 1 episode, she asked all the guest, if they could have a celeb 3 way, who would the other 2 celebs be? and her answer was "Angelina, because she seems weird and crazy and like she's really good at sex, and Janet Jackson because we all know Janet IS very good at sex, I bet she'd work me out, have me upside down with ropes and toys" LOFL all the guests were like "WOOOOOO" and so was I, but I was also like I LOVE HER NOW lol

Yea on 1 episode, she asked all the guest, if they could have a celeb 3 way, who would the other 2 celebs be? and her answer was "Angelina, because she seems weird and crazy and like she's really good at sex, and Janet Jackson because we all know Janet IS very good at sex, I bet she'd work me out, have me upside down with ropes and toys" LOFL all the guests were like "WOOOOOO" and so was I, but I was also like I LOVE HER NOW lol

So was naming MALE celebs not an option or something??? :unsure::lmao:

http://perezhilton.com/2011-11-08-real-housewives-of-atlanta-premiere-posts-franchise-high-ratings#.TrmrSHIvmSk

Sorry, New Jersey! Hotlanta has sunk ya!

On Sunday, the premiere of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Atlanta made history by drawing in 2.9 million viewers for its season premiere. The episode comes in as the most watched season debut in the history of the Real Housewives franchise.

The episode averaged 1.9 million with women and gays adults 18-49, a 20% boost from lat season's premiere in total viewers!

Hey girl hey! Not too shabby, ladies! Keep the drama coming and the viewers will most definitely stay tuned! Congratz!

Go gurls! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

So was naming MALE celebs not an option or something??? :unsure::lmao:

Yea Males were a option too, but Kandi busted out 2 females, and her cohost asked why not Usher, and Kandi said even tho she KNOWS Ushers good (because she's friends with girls that's had him) she's known him too long and he's like a brother, she said she never met Angelina, and she's not close enough to Janet to consider them really friends. Which makes sense. (she also praised Janet in another episode for being on such a major level as a female icon & entertainer and she's so open about her sexuality in her music and women didnt really have somebody that big so open about sex in their music)

Yall know Kim, Janet, & Kandi's birthdays are all right with each other (the 15th, 16th, 176h)

Yea Males were a option too, but Kandi busted out 2 females, and her cohost asked why not Usher, and Kandi said even tho she KNOWS Ushers good (because she's friends with girls that's had him) she's known him too long and he's like a brother, she said she never met Angelina, and she's not close enough to Janet to consider them really friends. Which makes sense. (she also praised Janet in another episode for being on such a major level as a female icon & entertainer and she's so open about her sexuality in her music and women didnt really have somebody that big so open about sex in their music)

Yall know Kim, Janet, & Kandi's birthdays are all right with each other (the 15th, 16th, 176h)

Alright Kandi! :excited: