**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

Cynthia got on ma fuckin nerves this episode, I mean her head is ALLL up Nene's ass, Nene can do NO wrong LOFL. Im guessing its that friendship that got her casted on the show last year lol, so I guess she gotta be friends like that wit Nene

I enjoyed Nene this episode, she was the fun Nene, and I like her & kandi having fun together

I really liked Kim & Troy together, but Troy just annoyed me with the hunting stuff, but I loved the suprise party, and all in all it was a good episode, cant wait for next week tho, THATS gonna be good

Cynthia got on ma fuckin nerves this episode, I mean her head is ALLL up Nene's ass, Nene can do NO wrong LOFL. Im guessing its that friendship that got her casted on the show last year lol, so I guess she gotta be friends like that wit Nene

I enjoyed Nene this episode, she was the fun Nene, and I like her & kandi having fun together

I really liked Kim & Troy together, but Troy just annoyed me with the hunting stuff, but I loved the suprise party, and all in all it was a good episode, cant wait for next week tho, THATS gonna be good

Where have you been? Since DAY ! of Cynthia's arrival.. she rented out Nene's anus and furnished it. :mellow:

What annoys me about Nene is she seems all open minded and free spirited yet she's so reserved when it comes to sex. Not that its anything wrong with it but she's alot more of a prude in that department then you would think. I dunno..it just doesnt match her personality. :lol:

Troy seems like the nicest guy ever.

All I want to know is how many boys girls is Apollo f*ckin :unsure:

Say what? This is so random.

Say what? This is so random.

there is just no chemistry between him and Phaedra. After watching tonights episode, I get the feeling that he is not feeling her sexually anymore...especially since he called her 'heavy' and she even said that she wasnt getting the dick as much as she would like. So I came to the conclusion that he is probably f*cking somebody else :rolleyes: and I just want to know if its more than one -_-

NeNe is a mess..I haven't seen the second episode(since I recorded it), but the first episode was a mess..Sheree and NeNe had me rolling..of course, they will be the girls of the season..everyone else is boring.

I love NeNe, but it does seem like she's changed since she's been getting majorly popular. She is a big personality and it's made for reality tv..but she needs to scale back some..and let's be real, NeNe would have laid Sheree ass out..I wouldn't even fuck with that Amazonian bitch.. :mellow:

there is just no chemistry between him and Phaedra. After watching tonights episode, I get the feeling that he is not feeling her sexually anymore...especially since he called her 'heavy' and she even said that she wasnt getting the dick as much as she would like. So I came to the conclusion that he is probably f*cking somebody else :rolleyes: and I just want to know if its more than one -_-

I think the "heavy" comment was a joke. :rolleyes: Phaedra's body is pretty much back to what it was before she had the baby..its not like she's out of shade with a whole lot of extra weight. She's pretty much snapped back. I dont think he's cheating on her ...but you never know. :sigh:

NeNe is a mess..I haven't seen the second episode(since I recorded it), but the first episode was a mess..Sheree and NeNe had me rolling..of course, they will be the girls of the season..everyone else is boring.

I love NeNe, but it does seem like she's changed since she's been getting majorly popular. She is a big personality and it's made for reality tv..but she needs to scale back some..and let's be real, NeNe would have laid Sheree ass out..I wouldn't even fuck with that Amazonian bitch.. :mellow:

Thats all Nene has...all she can do is throw her weight around but I think out of ALL the girls Sheree would give Nene a run for her money. Keep in mind Sheree works out..the bitch is fit and Im sure she's quick on her toes.

Thats all Nene has...all she can do is throw her weight around but I think out of ALL the girls Sheree would give Nene a run for her money. Keep in mind Sheree works out..the bitch is fit and Im sure she's quick on her toes.

I don't give a flying fuck..NeNe is big and she has lost some weight..It would be a good fight though..but the gorilla in NeNe would win.. -_-

yep, nene & him are the only ones that are entertaining. -_- the other ones are just there. :umm: