**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

Please. Kenya got what she deserved. Hell she's threatened Phaedra more than once about physical violence so i'm not here for Kenya fans on the defense of her getting her ass whooped which she truly deserved. I can't wait to see it >_<

Well you arent talking about me with Kenya fans, I want her fired and never liked her from episode 1, and hopes they don't fire Porsha (I didn't like her last season but I do this season). Im saying they both handled the situation wrong, 1 more than the other, it'll be great to watch but still, it was handled wrong. I can love Porsha and still say that could've been handled better.

Kenya Moore deserved every inch of that ass whooping.

Exactly! lol and they say it gives Porsha a bad image and rep but look where she at tonight after being book and being there for less than 2 hrs. Where Kenya at tho? haha!

Well you arent talking about me with Kenya fans, I want her fired and never liked her from episode 1, and hopes they don't fire Porsha (I didn't like her last season but I do this season). Im saying they both handled the situation wrong, 1 more than the other, it'll be great to watch but still, it was handled wrong. I can love Porsha and still say that could've been handled better.

Did you see The View today? The showed Porsha's mug shot and they actually talked about how good it looked lol. They also were all pretty much on her side and brought up the fact that Kenya took the wand and kept putting it in Porsha's face and they said after Porsha snatched it Kenya proceeded to use a bullhorn. That's pretty much antagonizing and bullying. A lot of media sites as of right now are talking about how nice her mug shot is :lol:

Did you see The View today? The showed Porsha's mug shot and they actually talked about how good it looked lol. They also were all pretty much on her side and brought up the fact that Kenya took the wand and kept putting it in Porsha's face and they said after Porsha snatched it Kenya proceeded to use a bullhorn. That's pretty much antagonizing and bullying. A lot of media sites as of right now are talking about how nice her mug shot is :lol:

No I don't watch the View anymore, I saw TMZ live and they loved the picture too, I do too, it looks great, I know most people do agree with fight back but I still don't.

And it's still bad for her image being from the family shes in, getting arrested aint a good look. Anything she does that involves dignity of any kind she has this held over her name.....just like grand daughter of "Civil Rights leader"

No I don't watch the View anymore, I saw TMZ live and they loved the picture too, I do too, it looks great, I know most people do agree with fight back but I still don't.

And it's still bad for her image being from the family shes in, getting arrested aint a good look. Anything she does that involves dignity of any kind she has this held over her name.....just like grand daughter of "Civil Rights leader"

You're not for fighting back? So you're here for being punked, not fighting back, and not standing up to bullies? Nobody's thinking about Porsha being the grand daughter of a civil rights leader and I mean nobody lol. Not the media or anyone else and also slaves and civil rights leaders did fight back. They didn't stand there and get bullied. Everybody loves that mug shot. I haven't seen bad press about Porsha yet. As a matter of fact she's actually gained more fans and supporters.

Of course she'll bring drama, but I hope she can raise money for her cause!

Kenya is capable of being a positive spectacle and a negative spectacle. She has a very charming personality, but she can also be crude and very difficult. I think she would be a nice addition to C.A., she is like a gay version of Omarosa...if that makes sense :unsure:
  • Upvote 1

You're not for fighting back? So you're here for being punked, not fighting back, and not standing up to bullies? Nobody's thinking about Porsha being the grand daughter of a civil rights leader and I mean nobody lol. Not the media or anyone else and also slaves and civil rights leaders did fight back. They didn't stand there and get bullied. Everybody loves that mug shot. I haven't seen bad press about Porsha yet. As a matter of fact she's actually gained more fans and supporters.

I'm for fighting back physically if it's seriously the only way you can protect yourself, and that wasn't needed here. Ummm except on TMZ live when they do introduce her name every time it's "Grandaughter of a Civil Rights activist". When did Martin Luther King (who her grandfather worked directly with, not Malcolm X where this would be more expected) fight back? That's what the Sit ins wee all about, NOT fighting ack when they were actually being physically bullied, so for the "They didn't stand there and get bullied", this did happen you know

And when I spoke about bad for her image, I didn't mean with press or fan of the show, I mean people she works for in the future and organizations she might be the face for,

I'm for fighting back physically if it's seriously the only way you can protect yourself, and that wasn't needed here. Ummm except on TMZ live when they do introduce her name every time it's "Grandaughter of a Civil Rights activist". When did Martin Luther King (who her grandfather worked directly with, not Malcolm X where this would be more expected) fight back? That's what the Sit ins wee all about, NOT fighting ack when they were actually being physically bullied, so for the "They didn't stand there and get bullied", this did happen you know

And when I spoke about bad for her image, I didn't mean with press or fan of the show, I mean people she works for in the future and organizations she might be the face for,

these are 2 different scenarios buddy. You don't need to be in here comparing some slavery, racist, civil rights fighting back with someone being bullied on tv :lol: wth are you doing? These have once again ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER no matter how you try to make them have something to do with each other. Also part of them sitting there instead of leaving that place is "fighting back". I'm done with talking about this civil rights thing relating to fighting back physically. Who cares about how TMZ introduces her. No one including tmz cares about her being related. Only reason why people even brought that up in the first place is cause of that underground railroad thing with her. Before that no one else knew or gave a shit and that joke is dead and gone and nobody cares. We'll just agree that you and a few others are willing to let people point shit in your face, degrade, and bully you while others will take a different approach and show that they aren't gonna tolerate it.

these are 2 different scenarios buddy. You don't need to be in here comparing some slavery, racist, civil rights fighting back with someone being bullied on tv :lol: wth are you doing? These have once again ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER no matter how you try to make them have something to do with each other. Also part of them sitting there instead of leaving that place is "fighting back". I'm done with talking about this civil rights thing relating to fighting back physically. Who cares about how TMZ introduces her. No one including tmz cares about her being related. Only reason why people even brought that up in the first place is cause of that underground railroad thing with her. Before that no one else knew or gave a shit and that joke is dead and gone and nobody cares. We'll just agree that you and a few others are willing to let people point shit in your face, degrade, and bully you while others will take a different approach and show that they aren't gonna tolerate it.

2 different scenereo's where the same logic applies. The people back then who practiced the sit ins had more to fight about than Porsha did, it's a option and it's a practice and it takes much more strength, bravery and integrity than fighting does is the point. And I wasn't talking about slavery I was talking Civil Right's activists...like her grandfather was. And no, people clown her (as we should) because of the underground railroad thing and her grandfather is who he is, but it's how SHE introduced herself last season and what people who interview her for the most part, it's not a secret we're just discovering.

And yes we'll gree that a few of us are just simply too mature to have to throw a punch to win a argument.

I'm 100% sure the uproar and controversy will die down after the reunion specials air. Kenya Vs. Porsha is sensationalized right now, but I hope that's not the only entertaining part.There's an abundance of cold vibes between the entire cast (Kandi is the only one that gets along with everyone, except for Nene), so I hope for bright moments.

This season has only grabbed my attention in parts, because the drama is overwhelming and petty. They made too many episodes this time around.

What I wonder is how the cast will change/remain for season 7. I know Nene, Kenya, and Kandi are a lock. Porsha and Cynthia seem replaceable, but they did deliver this season. Phaedra is funny sometimes, but I'm indifferent whether she stays or goes. Some fans want to see Sheree and Kim come back. Others want to see Marlo or a new housewife join the main cast. Only time will tell...

It would be nice if they stopped talking over each other and stopped throwing shade. Say what you need to say and keep it moving!

I can't believe the security and Andy did nothing when they saw Porsha get up. They knew Porsha was already heated and she already warned Kenya twice and yet they did nothing. Then when shit went down they wanna act surprised. Please :rolleyes: Anyway Cynthia's nipple came out when Porsha tried to snatch Kenya up lol

Its a show, its entertainment. No one expected the fight.

Clearly Porsha has been going through it with the divorce, but she should have gone to counseling if she was noy emotionally prepared to film.

I do feel bad for her, but at the same time, she was talking so much shit about Kenya and talking over her. Kenya is over the top and is not going to back down, so I do think both parties are responsible.

I laughed when Kenya talked about karma, but as soon as she pulled herself together and said "You're fired", I knew it was done on purpose.

I want to know why they had Kenya and Porsha on the same couch in the first place....

Its a show, its entertainment. No one expected the fight.

Clearly Porsha has been going through it with the divorce, but she should have gone to counseling if she was noy emotionally prepared to film.

I do feel bad for her, but at the same time, she was talking so much shit about Kenya and talking over her. Kenya is over the top and is not going to back down, so I do think both parties are responsible.

I laughed when Kenya talked about karma, but as soon as she pulled herself together and said "You're fired", I knew it was done on purpose.

I want to know why they had Kenya and Porsha on the same couch in the first place....

Kenya was the one talking over Porsha lol. Then to use an annoying bullhorn that annoyed everyone on the couch along with the viewers watching. Kenya is dirty and I think soon she's gonna be gone cause none of the girls are gonna wanna film with her. Same happened on Basketball Wives of L.A. when all the girls wanted Lara and Gloria gone. Now they're gone

The same can be said for Ms. Nene Leaks, who hasn't been the poster child for kumbaya or world peace. She's had a falling out with everyone on the show.

I'm ready to hear about how her and Cynthia fell out and I know a lot of people don't like Nene anymore but I do kind of believe her when she said her and Cynthia were just fine until everybody else saw the episode where she called Peter a bitch and even tho it was taped months ago Cynthia's feelings must've resurfaced and Cynthia just stopped communicating. Damn what a run on sentence I just made lol

It would be nice if they stopped talking over each other and stopped throwing shade. Say what you need to say and keep it moving!

Pssh boy you know that's too damn mature for them both lol, they both clearly arent there.

I like that Porsha knew she was wrong, that tho she had every impulse reason to, she could've handled that better, and that it's not a good look for her. I hope it all works out for her, I would SO prefer they fire Kenya and keep Porsha, but we don't know yet. And yes Andy FAILLLLLLLLLLLED with seperating them and squashing that, he should've gotten Kenya together with that bull horn himself.