**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

is that gon be on the next episode?

chile that's happening in real time. Don't know if they wrapped the season yet so it could possibly make it on the show. Kandi and them should have kept their mouth closed, now Apollo aint gonna have no kinda money when he get out. Looks like he is gonna be selling bussy.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

chile that's happening in real time. Don't know if they wrapped the season yet so it could possibly make it on the show. Kandi and them should have kept their mouth closed, now Apollo aint gonna have no kinda money when he get out. Looks like he is gonna be selling bussy.:rolleyes:

or dick -_-

Yea in general that wasn't smart for Todd & Kandi (TODD) to agree to hold Apollos shit he got with stolen money, like that shit could get them in trouble potentially too, and who needs that? Like I get that they were boys, but ummmm you gon have to find someone elses garage or basement or attic cause I ain't goint to jail or payin no fines for yo dumb ass crimes.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Kandi is giving me every single type of life this season. Cuss them heffas out!

Kandi real messy this season tho and her attitude to Porsha has been uncalled for way before Sheree spilled the tea that Porsha said Kandi was a lesbian. IDK why Kandi even got mad at that cause everybody already knew she got down with girls. She admitted it herself years ago.

Kandi real messy this season tho and her attitude to Porsha has been uncalled for way before Sheree spilled the tea that Porsha said Kandi was a lesbian. IDK why Kandi even got mad at that cause everybody already knew she got down with girls. She admitted it herself years ago.

Kandi's friendships with Porsha and Phaedra had a steep decline before ending. 

While I think Phaedra and Kandi can still work things out, Porsha and Kandi are done for now. 

I can see how Kandi feels like Porsha is coming for her, which is true. Porsha literally has no reason to be dogging Kandi out, but she's been doing it every chance she can. 

I do think Kandi overreacts a lot though.

Porsha's not that serious or even a threat. And she's clearly lying about Todd cheating and Kandi have a 7 year relationship with a woman.

• Upvote 2