**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

Oh and Cynthia's mutherfucking sister. I CANT STAND THE BITCH!

THe ho is STILL failing to understand how fucked up that stunt was that she was tryna pull. It was BEYOND foul as hell and this bitch STILL doesn't get it? Are you fucking kidding me??? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink::mellow:

AND she's a fucking hypocrite because when Cynthia went in on her sister and her sisters man relationship...da bitch had the nerve to get all defensive. Bitch..really? They way to STAY in Cyn and Peter's troubles? :mellow:

Nene was doin' too much walking out like that but that stripper is nasty as hell suckin' his own dick :mellow: he's sucked dick before and not his own if he was doin' all that. I feel the others were over-reacting with that shit. If they didn't like strippers especially Kandi's momma they should've walked their asses outta there as soon as they saw the stripper dancing. :rolleyes:

Nene was doin' too much walking out like that but that stripper is nasty as hell suckin' his own dick :mellow: he's sucked dick before and not his own if he was doin' all that. I feel the others were over-reacting with that shit. If they didn't like strippers especially Kandi's momma they should've walked their asses outta there as soon as they saw the stripper dancing. :rolleyes:

Joe..a person has the right to walk out if they want to. :lmao: Nene has been a prude about sex and strippers since the beginning. I've been knowing thats not her thing..so that didnt surprise me that she left...even tho she decided to leave AFTER it was over :blink: If you was really uncomfortable you would have been done left. :lmao: And to make matters worse PETER is the one who suggested they leave...it wasnt even her idea,she wasnt even thinking about it. :lol:

Joe..a person has the right to walk out if they want to. :lmao: Nene has been a prude about sex and strippers since the beginning. I've been knowing thats not her thing..so that didnt surprise me that she left...even tho she decided to leave AFTER it was over :blink: If you was really uncomfortable you would have been done left. :lmao: And to make matters worse PETER is the one who suggested they leave...it wasnt even her idea,she wasnt even thinking about it. :lol:

nah Nene kept saying how disgusting it was. Well gul why you gon' sit there and watch him do all of what he did instead of leaving as soon as the stripper arrived. She wanted to see some dick just like everybody else :rolleyes:

It was a bit vague, but I know many watchers were getting on Nene for walking out and making her the bad guy in the situation.

How can ppl look at her as being a "bad guy" for walking out AFTER the entertainment was done? And even if she walked out DURING...thats still her right. I think this "problem that ppl had" is moreso in your head then anything,no disrespect.

nah Nene kept saying how disgusting it was. Well gul why you gon' sit there and watch him do all of what he did instead of leaving as soon as the stripper arrived. She wanted to see some dick just like everybody else :rolleyes:

But she didn't know exactly what he's gonna do. (But he did say she saw him dance on 3 different occasions)

How can ppl look at her as being a "bad guy" for walking out AFTER the entertainment was done? And even if she walked out DURING...thats still her right. I think this "problem that ppl had" is moreso in your head then anything,no disrespect.

No I've seen people saying it too on other blogs. People are saying she walked out to look better than Sheree and Phaedra who were enjoying the performance. :umm:

How is this "in my head?" I don't really feel the need to distort people's reputations. It's not that serious to me. I actually like Nene. I just followed her on twitter. She did mention that people got on her for walking out. I think Andy Cohen also got on her (I didn't watch it).

I'm not focusing on it at all. Im telling you people were getting on her about it because you said they weren't.

So what if a few folks thought that. Hell,if you notice with blogs..there gonna ALWAYS be a few ppl that think each cast member is wrong for something. Its not out of the ordinary.Its not like there was major backlash or something.

So what if a few folks thought that. Hell,if you notice with blogs..there gonna ALWAYS be a few ppl that think each cast member is wrong for something. Its not out of the ordinary.Its not like there was major backlash or something.

I'm not saying it was. :mellow: Like I said I was just telling you there was some backlash.

Nene and Kandi's mom were both rude to leave. If they had a problem with the stripper, they could have walked outside for a break, and then came back. It was not Kandi's fault.

Also, does anyone recall seeing the picture on the old whatstea site of Redickulus when he was the bottom in a 4 way while holding a dick in each hand and grinning like a little kid with a piece of cake? I would love to see that again.

I just saw Khandi at Yeah Burger in Atlanta.. I heard her voice as I was ordering.. She is short and looks like a regular chick.. lol

She was with a young girl (could be her dau.ghter) and some chick that could pass for a lesbian.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

She doesn't have that "rich" look.

I also saw Polow Da Don.. He was with a group of young guys (maybe some rappers)..

He passed my 3 eye contact rule and went for a 4th look.. :filenails: Gay gay gay.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: