**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

I just saw Khandi at Yeah Burger in Atlanta.. I heard her voice as I was ordering.. She is short and looks like a regular chick.. lol

She was with a young girl (could be her dau.ghter) and some chick that could pass for a lesbian.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

She doesn't have that "rich" look.

I also saw Polow Da Don.. He was with a group of young guys (maybe some rappers)..

He passed my 3 eye contact rule and went for a 4th look.. :filenails: Gay gay gay.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OH Shawn.. :rolleyes::sigh::lmao:

OH Shawn.. :rolleyes::sigh::lmao:

You tell me hotboy..

I was sitting on the covered deck and he was inside. He comes in and looks my way (eye contact #1).. Before he sits down he glances my way again (#2). He gets up to get his drink and while he is pushing in his chair he looks again (#3). The 4th time was when he was about to leave, he put on his jacket and looked again.. :filenails:

Sheree's DEADBEAT babydaddy .....I just CANT understand fellaz with that mindset. Me,myself..I couldnt see myself not taking care of my daughter,I would feel LESS of a man not providing for her. I guess thats just how I was raised.

Nene this episode .... I have no words. Imma just say this furthermore makes me not like her at all. I dont understand how her "supporter/fans" cant see thru her fucked wayz.

Kandi's mother is so stern and cold. That lady rubs me the wrong way.

Kim's baby situation is the most boring storyline of this season..