**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

I dont know what it is but I do find him appealing.

i never cared for him up until tonights episode. :unsure: there was something about him being at that bar opening and revealing that he is indeed Jamaican and could get things done that made me say to myself 'Self, i believe that man know how to f*ck' :blink: I think I now know why Cynthia was willing to give him money, he got that good good. :yep:

Sheree- Her ex husband REALLY is a asshole, he gone say some bullshit like that on fuckin TV, where his kids can see that shit, I dont really know how I'd feel about that. BUT I will say I dont like that Sheree is takin this to court when she happens to be building her gigantic mansion... I would hope thats not why she's pressing for the money, but who knows. I do digg her saying that she didnt want to take him to court cause it would've been all in the media and their kids would see that. BUT me personally, I woulda quit that after 2 yrs, cause that fool is FOUL and since she was married to him that long she shoulda known betta. For whatever the reason, just cause he the daddy, I hope she squeezes him dry.

Phaedra- I LOVE that she was there for Sheree, like not even just as a lawyer but as a friend, and I liked that seen wit the 2 of them.

Kim-.............the talk with her daughter.........it was a equal mix between cute & awkward, all on Kims end, cause she'd say stuff thatd had me go "aww" and then less than a min later "huhhh".

Kandi- Mama Joyce............ I dont know about her, like she hasnt made me this disappointed since season 2 with the A.J. drama, now I LOVE mama Joyce on Kandi's ustream show, and every now & then on this show, but my issue wit her this episode is that she was makin WAY to much outta nothin. I basically hate that she was so mad at Kandi like Kandi planned it JUST to humiliate her. She need to ONLY be pissed @ Phaedra.

Nene- blah, whats new, that was fucked up that she was Peter's co-host and was THAT late and then gone show up and act like she didnt do anything wrong, Im so over her

CYNTHIA- I CANT STANNNNNNNNNND her OMG. Shes the 1 I keep forgetting but when I remember her its never for anything good (except that she's fuckin beautiful, and got the nerve to be 44, mmmmm, and she seems nice) but her shit wit Peter gets on ma damn nerves, I dont like them together, I dooo think Peters gonna end up milking her for all her money and making flop clubs. LOL it makes me mad cause I think I wanna like her, but......DAMN, it is what it is. I like her sister tho,Im wit her sister on nearly EVERYTHING she says and does about Cynthia & Peter.

Lawrence cracks me upppppppppppppppppp!

To Sheree: I ain't from these parts hawney! :lmao:

To Cynthia: Where is your friend, hawney?

--------------------------------

Sheree: So what do you call these parts?

Lawrence: ...............................the hood?!

Mrs. Kandi's mom needs to have a seat. It wasn't her party....so...what's the deal? :sigh:

Sheree's ex husband....wow....how ignorant. And those eyes....gorl. :& My lord.....

Peter's club.....one can never comment if they've never been there..but...i wasn't that impressed. It was nice seeing everyone come out and support though.

can we please have a moment of prayer for Ms. Lawrence and her outfits. -_-

Gurl :mellow:

>

:sigh: <

I usually dont care for the outrageous gays like him but I like Lawrence...

Sheree- Her ex husband REALLY is a asshole, he gone say some bullshit like that on fuckin TV, where his kids can see that shit, I dont really know how I'd feel about that. BUT I will say I dont like that Sheree is takin this to court when she happens to be building her gigantic mansion... I would hope thats not why she's pressing for the money, but who knows. I do digg her saying that she didnt want to take him to court cause it would've been all in the media and their kids would see that. BUT me personally, I woulda quit that after 2 yrs, cause that fool is FOUL and since she was married to him that long she shoulda known betta. For whatever the reason, just cause he the daddy, I hope she squeezes him dry.

But see the thing is ..is that even if Sheree was tryna get that back child support to help pay for her mansion -she has THAT RIGHT because she's been taking care of those kids for FOUR years without. Alot of deadbeat fathers say they dont like to pay child support because they dont want their babymama to benefit from it,they want the money to go str8 to the kids but long as they have everything they want and need.. she can use the money for whatever since she is the one taking care of them. And that why child support paying father be SO HEATED because they feel their money is going towards her taking the money and getting her hair and nails done.Well,it doesnt matter...she taking care of YOUR kids.

But see the thing is ..is that even if Sheree was tryna get that back child support to help pay for her mansion -she has THAT RIGHT because she's been taking care of those kids for FOUR years without. Alot of deadbeat fathers say they dont like to pay child support because they dont want their babymama to benefit from it,they want the money to go str8 to the kids but long as they have everything they want and need.. she can use the money for whatever since she is the one taking care of them. And that why child support paying father be SO HEATED because they feel their money is going towards her taking the money and getting her hair and nails done.Well,it doesnt matter...she taking care of YOUR kids.

VERY true, Im not gonna dispute that, but like I said I think she shoulda took him to court 2 yrs ago (thats enough time to hope he wakes up and does the right thing) Im jus sayin, her finally doing this when she's in the process of building a mansion thats gonna cost a few digits to build & maintain isnt a good look, but it is, and she IS entitled to that money regardless.

VERY true, Im not gonna dispute that, but like I said I think she shoulda took him to court 2 yrs ago (thats enough time to hope he wakes up and does the right thing) Im jus sayin, her finally doing this when she's in the process of building a mansion thats gonna cost a few digits to build & maintain isnt a good look, but it is, and she IS entitled to that money regardless.

Well yeah..I agree. The kids NEEDS come first. Woman need to do what they got to do. I understand she didnt want her kinds to see the big media hoopla surrounding the shit but hey...somethings got to give. Woman DO let men get away with too much imo.

Nene is the queen, and u will all deal

I actually felt a bit sorry for Sheree, but she is so stupid. She shouldve filed papers without even telling him. It's like she's got some tendency to accept abusive behaviour. That ex husband of hers should be paying money

Her son is cute

Her neverland, however, is a fucking mess

Nene is the queen, and u will all deal

I actually felt a bit sorry for Sheree, but she is so stupid. She shouldve filed papers without even telling him. It's like she's got some tendency to accept abusive behaviour. That ex husband of hers should be paying money

Her son is cute

Her neverland, however, is a fucking mess

The queen of what.. being underhanded and shystie? No argument there.

Queen of the show

No one would watch that show without her

Basically.

Kim and Cynthia are nothing but space fillers. Sheree has her moments, but she can't carry an entire episode. And Kandi is too busy making it rain on Ridiculous with the royalties from those TLC hits.

NeNe IS the show.

I'll even go out on a limb and say Phaedra is the second most entertaining housewife on the show.

Basically.

Kim and Cynthia are nothing but space fillers. Sheree has her moments, but she can't carry an entire episode. And Kandi is too busy making it rain on Ridiculous with the royalties from those TLC hits.

NeNe IS the show.

I'll even go out on a limb and say Phaedra is the second most entertaining housewife on the show.

Phaedra is such a mess. But I enjoy some of her ridiculous comments and facial expressions. But I ain't checking for her

Kim..skip...Only entertaining when she is fighting with Nene

Cynthia...eh

Sheree... crazy

Kandi...playa...playin all sides

Her mom could even eclipse her (in terms of popularity)

No one is checking for these housewives. People only check for Nene.

People on this board just hate on everybody that is successful and a threat

Queen of the show

No one would watch that show without her

How is she underhanded and shystie (wateva that means?)

We know she makes the show. Usually the "troublemakers" and the obnoxious ppl usually are. Hence to Tami,Jackie,and Evelyn being the CENTER of Basketball wives. Duh.

Please..do you really wanna act like Nene is some innocent bitch,spare me. She's a shit starter/talker. Thats her claim to fame.What she did to Sheree says it ALL.

What did she do to Sheree?

Nothing

That bitch is just desperate for money coz her Neverland is a damn mess

every time they show it, its this big old mess in the bush

plus, shes got all sorts of financial problems, and news has been reported that her Neverland chateau aint even hers

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

:umm: @ Nene's "date" with that man. He did EXTREMELY toooooooooooooooooo much...to the point where i shuddered while watching.

:yawn: @ the Kim stuff. She's boring this season. I think it's time for her to leave anyway...

I like seeing Sheree and her family. I hope she takes that cross eyed monster down. :hmph:

It was sooo nice seeing Cynthia away from her dad/grandpa Peter. Her and Russel were cute together.

Kandi and her mom have the cutest relationship. Love it. :wub: (Minus the stripper episode)

Phade....meh....was bored with her "story" in the ep. She doesn't seem to have a clear direction this season. Still like her though.

What did she do to Sheree?

Nothing

That bitch is just desperate for money coz her Neverland is a damn mess

every time they show it, its this big old mess in the bush

plus, shes got all sorts of financial problems, and news has been reported that her Neverland chateau aint even hers

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

How old are you? :blink:

:umm: @ Nene's "date" with that man. He did EXTREMELY toooooooooooooooooo much...to the point where i shuddered while watching.

:yawn: @ the Kim stuff. She's boring this season. I think it's time for her to leave anyway...

I like seeing Sheree and her family. I hope she takes that cross eyed monster down. :hmph:

It was sooo nice seeing Cynthia away from her dad/grandpa Peter. Her and Russel were cute together.

Kandi and her mom have the cutest relationship. Love it. :wub: (Minus the stripper episode)

Phade....meh....was bored with her "story" in the ep. She doesn't seem to have a clear direction this season. Still like her though.

Are you kidding me? Phaedra has came up this season. She's alot more entertaining and messy than before. She's moved into one of the front runners if you ask me. :clapping:

Basically.

NeNe IS the show.

Nope, Sheree is... then Phaedra

Kim went from being one of the frontrunners to a space filler. Imma need her and Nene to argue again this season... along with her slave Sweetie

Nope, Sheree is... then Phaedra

Kim went from being one of the frontrunners to a space filler. Imma need her and Nene to argue again this season... along with her slave Sweetie

Nene and Kim didn't film together at all this season. How boring. I actually like them better as friends, they're scenes together are the funniest of the show.

Phaedra is such a mess. But I enjoy some of her ridiculous comments and facial expressions. But I ain't checking for her

Kim..skip...Only entertaining when she is fighting with Nene

Cynthia...eh

Sheree... crazy

Kandi...playa...playin all sides

Her mom could even eclipse her (in terms of popularity)

No one is checking for these housewives. People only check for Nene.

People on this board just hate on everybody that is successful and a threat

The show ultimately boils down to NeNe and Phaedra. Look who has a life outside of RHOA and look who doesn't. I think that says it all.