**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

I'm torn. Sheree happens to be my favorite but it did seem like she was out to get NeNe for some reason. It's obvious she's bitter about something. NeNe on the otherhand is bossy at times and is letting her persona get the best of her. Either way, they both had their faults. Sheree may have won the battle but NeNe won the war.

Sheree was "out to get" Nene?

Were we all watching the same program?

All Sheree was doin was standing up for herself because Nene was doin some "funny" business behind Sheree's back. Had Nene not done any of that Sheree would not have had anything to confront her with. The guy on the phone without hesitation said Nene DID speak to him and others. How do you all explain that? Im am so not getting where you all are coming from with Sheree having some "hating" issues with Nene. If ANYTHING Nene is hating on Sheree if she's the one pulling SLICK SHIT.

• Upvote 1

Phaedra is comedic gold, and she looked good at the funeral.

How the hell did lazy-ass Kim get her own show? She is boring without Nene.

Sweetie and the makeup was just a big fat "no".

Between this and Braxton Family Values, I am in reality tv heaven.

I can't feel sorry for Nene because Sheree put her on blast. The same way Nene stayed on Kim's neck all these years. Karma's a bitch. :filenails:

And if Nene was causing Sheree to lose money then Sheree has every right to go off. Nene fans kill me making excuses for that hoodrat. Most of yall wouldn't be able to tolerate a person like that in real life.