Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

If you will refer to page 49 of the official Phoenix Force handbook

"After her physical death Grey fully merged with the Phoenix force and is now connected to the prime universal force of life, derived from the psyches of all living beings. The full extent of her abilities since merging with the Force is unrevealed"

OOP!! Jeansus Grey is fire incarnate!!

it obviously didn't want to so your point is :coffee:

point was already proved dumb dumb :mellow:

Well she didn't!!

[Phoenix] I chose Jean for her empathic abilities..[Phoenix]

Stay mad.

I don't know who the hell you playin' wit yellowness :umm:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you continuously laugh at his non-funny sarcastic remarks and since you're the ONLY one laughing with that lmao smiley i'm assuming you're doin' it on purpose to get on my nerves :coffee:

• Downvote 1

please Jean's ass is just the host for the Phoenix. If Phoenix wanted to it could choose Prof X or even Storm :rolleyes:

Not everyone could hold it, and Jean would just snatch it out of them like she did when Emmas ass tried to be the host for 5 mins. She went for Emmas wig!

page-14.jpg

Heres Mad Men's January Jones as the skaink Emma Frost from the set of the X-men First class movie.

500x_article-1310211-0b179276000005dc-70

thumb160x_article-1310211-0b1791a7000005

New%20X-Men%20FitClass%20Banner.png

Edited by kidfresh832

Not everyone could hold it, and Jean would just snatch it out of them like she did when Emmas ass tried to be the host for 5 mins. She went for Emmas wig!

page-14.jpg

Heres Mad Men's January Jones as the skaink Emma Frost from the set of the X-men First class movie.

500x_article-1310211-0b179276000005dc-70_634x532.jpg

thumb160x_article-1310211-0b1791a7000005dc-366_306x662.jpg

New%20X-Men%20FitClass%20Banner.png

what the hell just happened? lol Is Jean in her damn body or what? So Jean is alive and snatched the Phoenix from that slut Emma but the pic is showing her snatching Phoenix and her body is inside of the Phoenix. Who's body did the snatching since the pic shows Jeans body is inside of the Phoenix?

• Downvote 1

what the hell just happened? lol Is Jean in her damn body or what? So Jean is alive and snatched the Phoenix from that slut Emma but the pic is showing her snatching Phoenix and her body is inside of the Phoenix. Who's body did the snatching since the pic shows Jeans body is inside of the Phoenix?

That was from Phoenix Endsong after jean "died" and merged fully with the phoenix force and was healing and trying to gather all the shattered pieces. But the Shi'ar wanted the phoenix completely destroyed and killed all jeans family and forced the phoenix out before it was healed and ready. thats why jean was confused about who she was and the Phoenix was confused about what was gurring on. It went after Emma cause it remembered Cyclops and Cyke was boning Emma so it tried to bond with her for a minute but Jean came out and snatched it from her cause Emma couldnt control it and it clearly didnt belong to her.

endsong1.jpg

phoenix_vs_magneto2.jpg

Edited by kidfresh832

That was from Phoenix Endsong after jean "died" and merged fully with the phoenix force and was healing and trying to gather all the shattered pieces. But the Shi'ar wanted the phoenix completely destroyed and killed all jeans family and forced the phoenix out before it was healed and ready. thats why jean was confused about who she was and the Phoenix was confused about what was gurring on. It went after Emma cause it remembered Cyclops and Cyke was boning Emma so it tried to bond with her for a minute but Jean came out and snatched it from her cause Emma couldnt control it and it clearly didnt belong to her.

endsong1.jpg

phoenix_vs_magneto2.jpg

I need these comics... :blush:

endsong1.jpg

phoenix_vs_magneto2.jpg

:o :o :o

Phoenix versus Magnesus!!! Send me the link please Kidfresh! :o

that wasn't my point dumbfuck so think again :mellow:

your points are over the place. you keep on graspin straws trying to hype up storm as more powerfull than jean grey. :blink:

all you have going supporting your argument is something someone said in a youtube video that exists but you can't provide in the comments section of a youtube video that you STILL can't provide. :lmao:

*inserts whitneys reciepts gif*

As the Phoenix, Jean can resurrect herself after death and is unaffected by the passage of time. Though initially perceived as "borrowing" the powers of the Phoenix Force, due to her original status as a host for the Force, they are entirely her own; Death itself has said that Jean is the rightful owner of those powers. She later becomes one with the Phoenix Force (as opposed to serving as its host) due to her status as an Omega-level mutant with unlimited potential, in which it was revealed that Jean holds the unique role of "White Phoenix of the Crown" among the many past, present, and future hosts of the Phoenix.

:coffee:

If Phoenix wanted to it could choose Prof X or even Storm :rolleyes:

They weren't worthy. >_<

Also

The PHOENIX Force Handbook >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your opinion

zje88w.jpg

JoeJoe give it up girl. Storm is a bad bitch, just not as back Jean. In that comic kidfresh sent me, I read the entire thing in one read because it was that good, Jean kicked all the X-men's collective asses including Storm. If storm can't even try jean with all the other X-men how she gonna do it by herself?

Case closed. Team Jean has won.

Kidfresh where did that other Omega mutant come from? He was whipping ass and taking names too. :excited::excited:

JoeJoe give it up girl. Storm is a bad bitch, just not as back Jean. In that comic kidfresh sent me, I read the entire thing in one read because it was that good, Jean kicked all the X-men's collective asses including Storm. If storm can't even try jean with all the other X-men how she gonna do it by herself?

Kidfresh where did that other Omega mutant come from? He was whipping ass and taking names too. :excited::excited:

Quentin? He is so lame lol, that was hilarious when he wanted the Phoenix to ressurect the dead chick he loved then she did and the girl looked at him and said eww and would rather be dead again than be with him lol.

I read them all straight through. Excellent. So thats the white phoenix in the end? What happens to her?

She has just been gathering the splintered pieces of phoenix force. You see the phoenix bits being ripped out of the people that had pieces of it every now and then. She snatched it from Emmas clones that had a shared piece, she snatched it from Rachel Grey.

:lmao: :lmao:

I'ma read it later on today...Thanks Kidfresh!!

Roguesus Christ and Phoenix 4 life!! *giggles*

Quentin? He is so lame lol, that was hilarious when he wanted the Phoenix to ressurect the dead chick he loved then she did and the girl looked at him and said eww and would rather be dead again than be with him lol.

She has just been gathering the splintered pieces of phoenix force. You see the phoenix bits being ripped out of the people that had pieces of it every now and then. She snatched it from Emmas clones that had a shared piece, she snatched it from Rachel Grey.

I thought Rachel Grey was her daughter? Wasn't she phoenix in Excalibur?

your points are over the place. you keep on graspin straws trying to hype up storm as more powerfull than jean grey. :blink:

all you have going supporting your argument is something someone said in a youtube video that exists but you can't provide in the comments section of a youtube video that you STILL can't provide. :lmao:

*inserts whitneys reciepts gif*

:coffee:

They weren't worthy. >_<

Also

The PHOENIX Force Handbook >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your opinion

zje88w.jpg

Look how about you shut the fuck up and stop trying to be one of the big shots on here cause you're always gonna be considered one of the lessors. :coffee: Ain't nobody graspin' at no straws cause Storm IS more powerful that Jean without the Phoenix which is what i've been saying from the start. Before Phoenix even came into the picture Storm was "That Bitch" so therefore my points which I guess you saw more than one cause all I mentioned was one aren't all over the place. Maybe your dyslexia got ya confused. :unsure: Where am I using the video comment to support my argument? I said someone said it and then I asked if it was true. When someone asks something they're not saying it true dumb dumb which is the point of it being a question meaning they aren't sure :sigh: Go sit down somewhere and next time you try coming for me secure that lace-front

beyonce-hairline.jpg

• Downvote 1

WHAT PART OF OMEGA LEVEL MUTANT WITH UNLIMITED POTENTIAL DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND?

i got my receipts, where are yours? :coffee:

LMAO @ the idea that i'm trying to be a big shot. i could give two shits what you think.

I see your frustrations having to resort to calling me names cause you can't gather enough brain power together to prove any point. I'd throw out that your an idiotic retard, but that would be insulting to idiotic retards.

I may be a lessor, I don't care. You're still the forum idiot.

Jean Grey without the Phoenix is an OMEGA LEVEL MUTANT...

Storm is not.

What is so hard to understand? Jean grey is more powerful. She can cut off Storm's mind with but a thought.

These gwurls and their insanity... :excited:

JoeJoe...I take these crazy pills called lithums...You're welcome to a few if you think they could help you :unsure: