Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

:ph34r: I'm sure you haven't used it.. :filenails:

My third favorite X-man :wub: ..Controlling the dirt is nothing to the one who controls the winds and rain.. :wub::lmao:

I'm surprised the weather witch doesn't have a central storyline..it's beyond ridiculous since she's a central character.. :sigh:

3rd? wtf janetfuckyou.gif

At least she gets more storytime than iceman. He is criminally underused lately.

I'm not here for someone who only knows how to make ice cubes :filenails:

At least she gets more storytime than iceman. He is criminally underused lately.

I love Iceman..he's in my top ten faves of all time..

3rd? wtf janetfuckyou.gif

I'm not here for someone who only knows how to make ice cubes :filenails:

You mad? Roguesus Christ is my fave followed by Jeansus Christ/Phoenix..

And Iceman is an omega 5 level mutant.. :coffee:

I love Iceman..he's in my top ten faves of all time..

You mad? Roguesus Christ is my fave followed by Jeansus Christ/Phoenix..

And Iceman is an omega 5 level mutant.. :coffee:

Um no one cares about Icetray being Omega. What's so special about him being Omega level when all he can do is make ice? Storm almost became an entity like the Phoenix. Jean's weak ass...don't do it :rolleyes:

Um no one cares about Icetray being Omega. What's so special about him being Omega level when all he can do is make ice? Storm almost became an entity like the Phoenix. Jean's weak ass...don't do it :rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: You tried the fuck outta that darkie! :lmao: That's not all he can do.. :rolleyes: And plus Emma skanky ass took over his powers and realized he could do much more than "make icecubes"..ask Kidfresh about it..

And I'm not here for weather witch almost becoming an entity.. :coffee:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: You tried the fuck outta that darkie! :lmao: That's not all he can do.. :rolleyes: And plus Emma skanky ass took over his powers and realized he could do much more than "make icecubes"..ask Kidfresh about it..

And I'm not here for weather witch almost becoming an entity.. :coffee:

I tried and delivered :filenails: I've already proven as well as posted in this thread how Storm almost became an Entity when enclosed in a chrome statue by Dr. Doom. Must I do it again :rolleyes:

I tried and delivered :filenails: I've already proven as well as posted in this thread how Storm almost became an Entity when enclosed in a chrome statue by Dr. Doom. Must I do it again :rolleyes:

Well I wasn't home for the delivery.. :filenails:

Ch..you don't have to post it again Joejoe.. :sigh: No one cares but you.. :sigh:

Well I wasn't home for the delivery.. :filenails:

Ch..you don't have to post it again Joejoe.. :sigh: No one cares but you.. :sigh:

oh yes plenty of people care especially being she's basically the most popular black superhero ever and in the Top 3 female superheroes ever. U mad? :coffee:

oh yes plenty of people care especially being she's basically the most popular black superhero ever and in the Top 3 female superheroes ever. U mad? :coffee:

Considering there aren't that many, that's cool..

And no, I'm not mad..Why will I be mad, when I have Roguesus Christ.. :coffee:

Rogue has been one of the most popular and consistent members of the X-Men since the 1980s. She was #5 on IGN's Top 25 X-Men list for 2006,[3] #4 on their Top Ten X-Babes list for 2006,[4] #3 on Marvel's list of Top 10 Toughest Females for 2009[5] and was given title of #1 X-Man on CBR's Top 50 X-Men of All Time for 2008.[6] Rogue has been featured in most of the X-Men animated series and various video games. In the X-Men film series, she is portrayed by Academy Award winner Anna Paquin. Her visual cue is often the white streak that runs through her hair.

Considering there aren't that many, that's cool..

And no, I'm not mad..Why will I be mad, when I have Roguesus Christ.. :coffee:

Rogue has been one of the most popular and consistent members of the X-Men since the 1980s. She was #5 on IGN's Top 25 X-Men list for 2006,[3] #4 on their Top Ten X-Babes list for 2006,[4] #3 on Marvel's list of Top 10 Toughest Females for 2009[5] and was given title of #1 X-Man on CBR's Top 50 X-Men of All Time for 2008.[6] Rogue has been featured in most of the X-Men animated series and various video games. In the X-Men film series, she is portrayed by Academy Award winner Anna Paquin. Her visual cue is often the white streak that runs through her hair.

Is that shade? :rolleyes: and where did you get that info from?

:o :o

What is this from Kidfresh?

From the X-men Worlds Apart 4 issue mini its pretty cute mostly about Storm in Wakanda trying to help her husband back before he dumped her over Skype. I put it in my dropbox i'll pm you the link if you want to read it. Cyclops was trying to give her shade about being spread too thin trying to be a Queen in Wakanda and missing missions as an X-man

From the X-men Worlds Apart 4 issue mini its pretty cute mostly about Storm in Wakanda trying to help her husband back before he dumped her over Skype. I put it in my dropbox i'll pm you the link if you want to read it. Cyclops was trying to give her shade about being spread too thin trying to be a Queen in Wakanda and missing missions as an X-man

How old is this issue and did it do good? Also this isn't like a "what if" 4 part series right? I mean this actually did happen with the other current issues of X-Men right? :unsure:

God, I hate your commentary.. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Cyclops is such an asshole.. :angry:

How old is this issue and did it do good? Also this isn't like a "what if" 4 part series right? I mean this actually did happen with the other current issues of X-Men right? :unsure:

It wasnt a What if it was just a mini series right after they got married so it counts in the normal timeline. It had some big storm power level moments. That weather wormhole thing she did was crazy

It wasnt a What if it was just a mini series right after they got married so it counts in the normal timeline. It had some big storm power level moments. That weather wormhole thing she did was crazy

that was crazy! She's definitely indeed an Omega level mutant. I loved how that dude said he couldn't breathe and he had no idea it was cause Storm was controlling the air in his lungs and then she said "You'll breathe when I allow it" :excited:

So it was Xaviers crazy schitzo son after all. Xavier was trying to clean up all the crazy personalities in his sons head and ended up releasing a new one that knocked him out and created the fake world...whatever

In the real world Wolverine's son Daken has heard about gambits sexploits and wants a piece of cajun sausage. Roguesus better go get her man!

Daken_8_Legion_CPS_026.jpg

Daken_8_Legion_CPS_027.jpg

Daken_8_Legion_CPS_028.jpg

Gambit is not having it and he fries Dakens arm off. He has healing factor like his daddy tho so it will grow back.

Wolverine is getting sick of Emperor Cyclops bullshit as leader and is about to break off from the X-men and split the team in half in the next event Schism.

Stormsus christ is in New York with Emma and Spider man trying to solve some missing children case and they find out Lizard is involved. Storm wants to snatch Emmas wig cause she keeps complaining about the dirty sewers

Edited by kidfresh832

In the real world Wolverine's son Daken has heard about gambits sexploits and wants a piece of cajun sausage. Roguesus better go get her man!

Storm wants to snatch Emmas wig cause she keeps complaining about the dirty sewers

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: