Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

Scarlet Bitch tried to make up with Anna Marie later and say she wishes they can be friends. BUt, Rogue threw her some southern shade and was like bitch I hate you to your soul and the only reason I am staying on this Avengers team is to check your crazy ass.

Stormsus and Psylocke are beating ass and taking names on Storms new team.

UncannyX-Force002-008_zps1b3b28e7.jpg

UncannyX-Force002-009_zpsa64242e4.jpg

Spiral is so disrespectful!

Psylocke tracked that teleporting hooker down and was about to slice that bitch up but an unexpected old friend joins!

UncannyX-Force002-017_zpsb59f1b37.jpg

UncannyX-Force002-019_zps69b68af4.jpg

UncannyX-Force002-020_zpsba149dcd.jpg

Edited by kidfresh832

Ok clearly Bishop got issues from all his time traveling and Betsy being the new boss bitch is ready to cut first and ask later.

UncannyX-Force003-014_zps3b42e1fc.jpg

UncannyX-Force003-015_zps717a4c43.jpg

UncannyX-Force003-017_zps23420c2b.jpg

While Betsy is slicing and dicing through Rogue's story time....

Rogue does get a little time in to piss off Scarlet bitch and the Avengers at the Avengers mansion with her southern belle redecorating.

UncannyAvengers005-012_zps94665a95.jpg

UncannyAvengers005-013_zpsf6f8d78d.jpg

GIRL Polaris WILL NOT have you kissing up on her man SUGAH!!! Rogue gonna fuck Magneto, then start kissing up on his daughter's man!!!! This bitch a ho!

Is That enough for her? oh nooooooo. Gambit trying to live his life and slang the giant boudain around when who comes calling in his solo book?

Gambit010-019_zps7e5cadd8.jpg

Gambit010-020_zps2f1bfaa7.jpg

cockblocking bitch!

Edited by kidfresh832

Rogue is a damn hoe smh. Who is that sleeping with Remy? Just some other chick? Damn Betsy stabbed Bishop in the head but I wonder if he absorbed it since that is his power cause next thing you know she's screaming. Wonder if he did something ot her and wtf is wrong with him spazzing out. I'm glad the Queen is there to help stop this fuckery lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Rogue continues her Operation cockblock da Cajun. She getting her panties twisted cause he getting his!

Gambitv5011-002_zps6be205fa.jpg

Miss gal wasnt here for that Southern tramp so she tried to snatch her wig first and ask questions later!

Gambitv5011-003_zps2d0d6612.jpg

Gambitv5011-004_zpsba75c7f2.jpg

Gambitv5011-007_zps8a1f369c.jpg.htmlimg]Gambitv5011-007_zps8a1f369c.jpg

Oh Gambit

Gambitv5011-009_zpsa8b73538.jpg

At least she has the sense to be jealous...The chemistry is still there so Hoelle steps aside to let Remmy deal with Rogue. Then they get attacked by some thugs! Exes team up!

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 1

Meanwhile back at the Jeansus Christ School. Cyclops nem have the NERVE to show up trying to recruit. Girrl the teachas are not here for they shit! Emma comes into contact with Jeen for the first time since Beast brought her back from the past.

All-NewX-Men010-006_zps254a3b92.jpg

All-NewX-Men010-007_zps57f68003.jpg

All-NewX-Men010-010_zps0f9a2643.jpg

Jeen has to talk Wolverine down cause he bout to slice the shit outta Cyke.

All-NewX-Men010-011_zpsb27df4ea.jpg

In the end the recruitment drive ends with Cyclops taking teen Angel and the stepford cuckoos

Magnesus has been with Cyke since he first formed Utopia. That's where him and Rogue started seeing each other again for a minute.

And Roguesus Christ is with the Avengers?

And Jeansus doesn't have her Phoenix powers?! I don't like the graphics/drawings with the Jeansus Christ School of Hard Knocks. :umm:

First how Rogue gon' get mad at Gambit for fucking when she been givin' up the cooch to Magneto's ancient dick? :coffee: I wonder how come she wasn't able to absorb that girl's energy/power? Damn Storm told that ass he need to go. Looks like there was gonna be another X-Leader vs X-Leader. I don't like the X covering up Cyke's eyes on his new costume. Looks dumb. :rolleyes:

First how Rogue gon' get mad at Gambit for fucking when she been givin' up the cooch to Magneto's ancient dick? :coffee: I wonder how come she wasn't able to absorb that girl's energy/power? Damn Storm told that ass he need to go. Looks like there was gonna be another X-Leader vs X-Leader. I don't like the X covering up Cyke's eyes on his new costume. Looks dumb. :rolleyes:

Yeah she absorbed her memories and told Gambit that bitch is a liar and got sekrits. But that heffa stole Rogues Avengers jet and left them stranded. Then she got her throat sliced at the end by Tombstone.

Yeah she absorbed her memories and told Gambit that bitch is a liar and got sekrits. But that heffa stole Rogues Avengers jet and left them stranded. Then she got her throat sliced at the end by Tombstone.

Hotboy that girl still punched her in the face and when Rogue tried to end it and absorb her energy she failed and only got memories when she thought she was gonna make the girl pass out. Tombstone? Who dat? :unsure:

Hotboy that girl still punched her in the face and when Rogue tried to end it and absorb her energy she failed and only got memories when she thought she was gonna make the girl pass out. Tombstone? Who dat? :unsure:

I see that, but Rogue tripped her or something..so that bitch ain't got no mutant powers?

He's tired he's normally a Spider-Man/Daredevil villain a gangster type with stone skin not really important or powerful. Rogue bout to get her ass kicked off the Avengers she just killed a villain on live tv and Scarlet Bitch wants her OWT!

UncannyAvengers005-020_zps5a05e444.jpg

UncannyAvengers005-021_zpsb1bb6ab9.jpg

He's tired he's normally a Spider-Man/Daredevil villain a gangster type with stone skin not really important or powerful. Rogue bout to get her ass kicked off the Avengers she just killed a villain on live tv and Scarlet Bitch wants her OWT!

UncannyAvengers005-020_zps5a05e444.jpg

UncannyAvengers005-021_zpsb1bb6ab9.jpg

oh shit! :o now is this before or after Storm and nem(them) was about to whoop Cyclops and nem ass for coming over talking about a New Xavier School?

oh shit! :o now is this before or after Storm and nem(them) was about to whoop Cyclops and nem ass for coming over talking about a New Xavier School?

Probably around the same time since shes on a different team but hard to tell since wolverine was there when she killed him. And he was there at the school when scott showed up. But he is everywhere anyway so you cant really say