Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

• 1 year later...

You beat me to it! I just got out of bed. My cousin just sent me the trailer via text while I was laying down in bed. I'm living for this trailer! So much power and destruction. Looks like Storm is finally gonna give us some of what she's really made of this time.

I'm gonna need more Jean.  And that lil one headshot of Psylocke was not enough!  Notice Rogue was nowhere to be seen :ph34r:

Yes and IDK what's going on with Rogue. The last 3 films she's pretty much been MIA. I am liking the fact that it's looking like we don't have to see too much Mystique this film. I love her but I don't want over saturation and have her and Magneto shoved down our throats like they've done with Wolverine.

Yes and IDK what's going on with Rogue. The last 3 films she's pretty much been MIA. I am liking the fact that it's looking like we don't have to see too much Mystique this film. I love her but I don't want over saturation and have her and Magneto shoved down our throats like they've done with Wolverine.

It looks the opposite to me in there.  They have Mystique rallying the troops to fight, and that is never her role she's always a shady background character not a leader.  But Just like Hugh Jackman and Wolverine, Jlaw is a huge actress and they will give her screen time that should go to the true leaders, Jean. 

Edited by kidfresh832

• 4 months later...

Reviews started coming in 45% Rotten so far.  Fox is so tired trying to shove Jennifer Lawrence as leader just because she is Jennifer Lawrence.  They had a hit with Deadpool by finally following the comics.  *sigh*

45% is disgusting! Oh I told you I don't like Alexandra Shipp anymore right? That bitch blocked me on twitter just for asking if she was allowed to wear blue contacts for Storm's eyes. Fuck that oval faced hoe

I would really like to see them bring back Rebecca Rominj at some point. Jennifer Lawrence is the worst Mystique of all times.  This trailer does nothing for me. The storylines have been too dark the last 2 movies.  X Men needs to step their game up because storyline and acting wise the Avengers movies are destroying them.  I will go see this just to see what the do with quick silver.  He had the best scene in future past

Edited by DasSad
none

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is the mutant Fox chooses to make a tv show about?  Really?  This has high potential for awfulness.  Depending how they use other mutants etc

IDK why the fuck they focusing on Xavier's son. Nobody knows his ass other than true hardcore X fans like us. The general public won't g.a.f. and it's gonna flop if they don't come with it.

• 5 months later...

Alright then X-23 get yo life

i'ma pass on this. Also Marvel vs Capcom 4 Infinite is coming out and they trying to get rid of the X-Men. So far no x-men have been announced. They trying to shove Carol Danvers aka Captain Marvel aka the bitch who got all her life and powers sucked out of her and are now possessed by Rogue. I'm not here for it and if Storm ain't in it I ain't buying.

• 1 month later...

Logan is actually getting RAVE reviews as Hugh Jackman's final portrayal he says of Wolverine on screen.  Fox is doing well with their R- rated Xmen related features now first with Deadpool now with Logan.

The other Wolverine movies were barely tolerable imo.  I might actually go see this in the theatre.

This is the Deadpool 2 teaser that Premieres before Logan in theatres.

• Upvote 1

Logan is actually getting RAVE reviews as Hugh Jackman's final portrayal he says of Wolverine on screen.  Fox is doing well with their R- rated Xmen related features now first with Deadpool now with Logan.

The other Wolverine movies were barely tolerable imo.  I might actually go see this in the theatre.

This is the Deadpool 2 teaser that Premieres before Logan in theatres.

True I was very disappointed by all the Wolverine movies. The last one was barely ok. I heard Logan is rated R mainly cause of the 1st 15 minutes. Maybe a sex scene or something. I'm on the fence of going to see it. I've heard mostly positive and only 1 negative.

This is the mutant Fox chooses to make a tv show about?  Really?  This has high potential for awfulness.  Depending how they use other mutants etc

In other news Season 1 of Legion on FX about Professor X's wackjob son is at the halfway point.  I haven't bothered to watch it but its gotten goodish metacritic reviews

Image result for legion TV gif

Image result for legion TV gif

I might download a couple episodes and watch

Edited by kidfresh832