Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

let's not

I said someone said it on youtube in the comments on an X-Men video :rolleyes:

Which mean Storm would whoop Jean's ass without her being together with the Phoenix entity :coffee:

Let's.

So basically there isn't proof.. :coffee:

I still doubt Jean would let anyone whoop her ass..This ain't the cartoon where both were considered weak.. :coffee:

Let's.

So basically there isn't proof.. :coffee:

I still doubt Jean would let anyone whoop her ass..This ain't the cartoon where both were considered weak.. :coffee:

He said its in a comic

I'm sure she wouldn't "Let" anyone but Storm definitely would beat that ass whether Jean let her or not :yep:

• Downvote 1

Archangel is hardcore. He kills bitches left and right. He can switch between the Angel form with the real wings and the Archangel form that kills and has the metal wings. he is on Storms team and hes on Wolverines secret murder squad that is hunting Apocolypse.

I been gone too long. When did X-Force become other than corny CannonBall and Boom Boom? :hmph:

Jean's body is the host for the Phoenix. Everyone knows that

If you will refer to page 49 of the official Phoenix Force handbook

"After her physical death Grey fully merged with the Phoenix force and is now connected to the prime universal force of life, derived from the psyches of all living beings. The full extent of her abilities since merging with the Force is unrevealed"

Edited by kidfresh832

If you will refer to page 49 of the official Phoenix Force handbook

"After her physical death Grey fully merged with the Phoenix force and is now connected to the prime universal force of life, derived from the psyches of all living beings. The full extent of her abilities since merging with the Force is unrevealed"

yes so really Jean is dead and the Phoenix too her consciousness of her mind and used her body to host right?

• Downvote 1

yes so really Jean is dead and the Phoenix too her consciousness of her mind and used her body to host right?

No her body is hidden somewhere by Cyclops after they moved from the mansion to Utopia. Her conciousness is in the White Hot room (phoenix central) where she is gathering the pieces of the Phoenix that got shattered when she was attacked.

No her body is hidden somewhere by Cyclops after they moved from the mansion to Utopia. Her conciousness is in the White Hot room (phoenix central) where she is gathering the pieces of the Phoenix that got shattered when she was attacked.

so who beat her ass?

• Downvote 1

so who beat her ass?

Magneto. It was so stupid I hated that story. It didnt even make sense but whatever. She and Wolverine had been sent into the sun and burned up but she Phoenixed up and started rebuilding them both inside the sun and grew wolverines body back. Then she flew to New York where Magneto was raping the town and beat his ass but as they captured him he used all his power to send a EMP into jean to kill her. That is what shattered the Phoenix force into pieces supposedly and why she is healing and putting the pieces back together now.

Magneto. It was so stupid I hated that story. It didnt even make sense but whatever. She and Wolverine had been sent into the sun and burned up but she Phoenixed up and started rebuilding them both inside the sun and grew wolverines body back. Then she flew to New York where Magneto was raping the town and beat his ass but as they captured him he used all his power to send a EMP into jean to kill her. That is what shattered the Phoenix force into pieces supposedly and why she is healing and putting the pieces back together now.

What is and EMP and I always knew he could whoop her ass lol. Why the fuck is Wolverine always surviving every damn thing? :mellow: Storm needs to turn into an entity like she almost did. :sigh:

• Downvote 1