Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

Everyone went to Human Torches funeral cept raggedy ass Rogue how tacky. Storm was consoling her new bff Mrs Invisible Woman

Why didn't Rogue go? And let's not with the raggedy ass Rogue comment..you were calling her Roguesus Christ a few months ago..fucking posers.. :rolleyes::filenails:

Baffling why she didn't attend his funeral..they weren't romantically involved were they?

No, but she knew him and everyone else important was there. Hulk, Spiderman, Thor, Capt America, even Storms tired ass husband that left her on Skype showed up and made sure to stay in the back away from the weather witch lest he catch a stray thunderbolt

No, but she knew him and everyone else important was there. Hulk, Spiderman, Thor, Capt America, even Storms tired ass husband that left her on Skype showed up and made sure to stay in the back away from the weather witch lest he catch a stray thunderbolt

Was she babysitting?

:lmao::lmao:

So Rogues simpleminded idiocy left the X-men open to the Age of X. Now they are trapped at Fortress X with an army of humans at their door trying to get in and slaughter them all every day.

X-Men_Legacy_0004-0005.jpg

Jeansus Phoenix christ and her team create a barrier that the army waiting outside have to beat down each time to try and make it to the fortress. And everytime it breaks down they have to hold the army off and usally lose a few people. Legacy(Rogue) is sent in to absorb the memories of any mutant that is lost and dying.

X-Men_Legacy_0013.jpg

X-Men_Legacy_0015.jpg

Legacy(Rogue) is all bitter and sad and stays outside after the barrier is put up again and she happens to run into a escapee! OOOOh its Kitty pride and she has a camera that Legacy(rogue) doesnt tell anyone about. Somehow shes been phasing thru the barrier to go outside and take pictures. But when legacy looks at the camera theres 200 blank pictures hmmmm.

Magnesus beats kitty down and takes her to the jail in Fortress X. He tells Legacy that some mutants like Shadowcat are too dangerous to be free and they are in the jail. We see Emma, all the telepaths except Jeansus and Psylocke also down there in the jail. And Blindfold one of Rogues children that was having the premonition that something bad was gonna happen and Rogue thought it was the invisible spider(WRONG!).

New_Mutants_22_0011.jpg

Blindfold calls Legacy Rogue and says that everyone thinks they are someone else here and have different names. She sends Legacy to find Professor X who Legacy says she doesnt know but when she sees him she does recognize him somehow.

New_Mutants_22_0017.jpg

Magnesus finds out legacy is sneaking around and sends a team after her. She escapes the Fortress but now magnesus has ordered the team to hunt that hooker down with any means necessary! Maybe she will die!

Edited by kidfresh832

So Rogues simpleminded idiocy left the X-men open to the Age of X. Now they are trapped at Fortress X with an army of humans at their door trying to get in and slaughter them all every day.

X-Men_Legacy_0004-0005.jpg

Jeansus Phoenix christ and her team create a barrier that the army waiting outside have to beat down each time to try and make it to the fortress. And everytime it breaks down they have to hold the army off and usally lose a few people. Legacy(Rogue) is sent in to absorb the memories of any mutant that is lost and dying.

X-Men_Legacy_0013.jpg

X-Men_Legacy_0015.jpg

Legacy(Rogue) is all bitter and sad and stays outside after the barrier is put up again and she happens to run into a escapee! OOOOh its Kitty pride and she has a camera that Legacy(rogue) doesnt tell anyone about. Somehow shes been phasing thru the barrier to go outside and take pictures. But when legacy looks at the camera theres 200 blank pictures hmmmm.

Magnesus beats kitty down and takes her to the jail in Fortress X. He tells Legacy that some mutants like Shadowcat are too dangerous to be free and they are in the jail. We see Emma, all the telepaths except Jeansus and Psylocke also down there in the jail. And Blindfold one of Rogues children that was having the premonition that something bad was gonna happen and Rogue thought it was the invisible spider(WRONG!).

New_Mutants_22_0011.jpg

Blindfold calls Legacy Rogue and says that everyone thinks they are someone else here and have different names. She sends Legacy to find Professor X who Legacy says she doesnt know but when she sees him she does recognize him somehow.

New_Mutants_22_0017.jpg

Magnesus finds out legacy is sneaking around and sends a team after her. She escapes the Fortress but now magnesus has ordered the team to hunt that hooker down with any means necessary! Maybe she will die!

So Fortress X is Magneto's sanctuary for the mutants right? I see Storm is there also

So Fortress X is Magneto's sanctuary for the mutants right? I see Storm is there also

Yes someone is clearly manipulating them making them think they are in this Age of X world. But a few of them are noticing something is wrong. Since Magneto is the leader of the Mutants here and has all the telepaths in jail he could be behind it. Or maybe Xaviers crazy son has gone nuts again.

Yes someone is clearly manipulating them making them think they are in this Age of X world. But a few of them are noticing something is wrong. Since Magneto is the leader of the Mutants here and has all the telepaths in jail he could be behind it. Or maybe Xaviers crazy son has gone nuts again.

How the hell did Magneto get all the telepaths in jail. His ass is the bizness lol :lol: Xavier's son? You mean Proteus? :huh:

How the hell did Magneto get all the telepaths in jail. His ass is the bizness lol :lol: Xavier's son? You mean Proteus? :huh:

Yeah Proteus is on jeansus team that builds the safety barrier along with Psylocke in her original body. Right before this started Xavier was trying to fix Proteuses mind though so he coulda fucked something up again. Proteus is Omega level and can manipulate reality so it could be him doing this.

I think Gambit gets to be narrator in one of the next parts cause all this Rogue centric mess is not necessary :filenails:

Yeah Proteus is on jeansus team that builds the safety barrier along with Psylocke in her original body. Right before this started Xavier was trying to fix Proteuses mind though so he coulda fucked something up again. Proteus is Omega level and can manipulate reality so it could be him doing this.

I think Gambit gets to be narrator in one of the next parts cause all this Rogue centric mess is not necessary :filenails:

Ugh! That pisses me off that they haven't announced Storm as Omega level. Bitches <_< Prof X better get his shit together

• 3 weeks later...

The Russian Xmen first class trailer has more scenes and even shows Banshee. This mess still looks iffy to me

85823575.gif

:fail: I almost have absolutely no interest at all in this movie. The only reason I PROBABLY will see it is cause i'm a huge X-Men fan but if I was someone who really didn't know much about the X-Men or comics I wouldn't give seeing this movie a second thought based on the sorry ass trailer alone. It looks like the movie's gonna be boring

:fail: I almost have absolutely no interest at all in this movie. The only reason I PROBABLY will see it is cause i'm a huge X-Men fan but if I was someone who really didn't know much about the X-Men or comics I wouldn't give seeing this movie a second thought based on the sorry ass trailer alone. It looks like the movie's gonna be boring

Mm hmm I just cant believe they picked such B and C listers for the team. I mean Angel Salvatore? Who even knows who that bitch is??

zoe-kravitz-angel-salvadore-x-men-first-class-2011.jpg

X-Men%20First%20Class%20Angel%20Salvadore.jpg