Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

2 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

So Deadpool was with them? :lol:

And is it a mental thing on her absorbing powers without touching them?

Image result for gambit rogue wedding ringsAnna Marie (ROGUE), Katherine PRYDE (SHADOWCAT) and Remy LEBEAU (GAMBIT) | PORTFOLIO: Anna Marie (ROGUE)

Yeah cockblocking Kitty ambushed them with a "mission" while Gambit was trying to handle his wife's hush puppies.

That got them attacked by Deathbird and the Shiar.

As she learns how the "evolved" powers work I guess we figure out if its a mental thing that she can direct at a person or just anyone around her or whatever

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kidfresh832 said:

Image result for gambit rogue wedding ringsAnna Marie (ROGUE), Katherine PRYDE (SHADOWCAT) and Remy LEBEAU (GAMBIT) | PORTFOLIO: Anna Marie (ROGUE)

Yeah cockblocking Kitty ambushed them with a "mission" while Gambit was trying to handle his wife's hush puppies.

That got them attacked by Deathbird and the Shiar.

As she learns how the "evolved" powers work I guess we figure out if its a mental thing that she can direct at a person or just anyone around her or whatever

Damn. Remy and his 10+ inch peen giving Rogue the BUSINESS!

I wonder if it's like how Leech can block people's power just being in the vicinity of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Gambit and Rogue get ready for their housewarming as a couple in Gambits fashionable condo.

MRANDMRSX-2.jpeg?w=756Gambit's adoptive dad from the Thieves guild drops by but not to hang to warn Gambit, the Thieves is coming

MRANDMRSX-4.jpeg?w=756

MRANDMRSX-5.jpeg?w=756The thieves are pissed Remy married Rogue since he's supposed to still be the King of thieves they aren't having her be "Queen".

Rogue is tired of their shit and has mini quiches baking so she takes off her inhibiter collar and shows them that she can knock all of them out without touching them.  Gambit has to dive off the roof so he doesn't get hit with her new power.

Then the Exes show up.

Gambits ex wife BellaDonna queen of the Assassins guild tells Gambit he better watch his back.  She wont take contracts on his life but there are some on Rogue.

And then Rogue apparently secretly invited her old ass jump off magneto but was too shamed to tell anyone so they met outside while people ate Gambit's apparently fabulous world renowned gumbo.  This bitch said shes sorry she didn't invite him to the wedding and confided that the inhibitor color be giving her migraines.  I can't with this bitch you got yo man and go confide in this evil ass again?  Magneto told her go tell Gambit what's up he wont leave her... whatever

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/1/2019 at 6:53 AM, kidfresh832 said:

So far I haven't been too impressed but hopefully Storm does better this time. I'm so glad Alexandra Shipp won't be playing Storm next go round. The bitch can stay mad about it all she wants.

11257837_424246224422843_6472501662078244881_n.thumb.jpg.b6646abbac58dccc0c097813fcd60940.jpg

• 2 months later...

‘The New Mutants’ Gets Pushed Back AGAIN, This Time to 2020

Poor The New Mutants.  The original release date for the movie was April 13, 2018. Then it was scheduled for February 2019. Then they pushed it to August 2, 2019. Now it’s been pushed back yet again. In a press release announcing a huge slate of release date changes, Disney has revealed that The New Mutants will be released on April 3, 2020, almost a full two years after it was originally intended to hit theaters.

Josh Boone’s adaptation of the X-Men comics was intended to be a horror-spin on the superhero genre with a group of young mutants getting their powers and being more dangerous because of it. However, the project already had a rocky production because there didn’t seem to be agreement on how hard the horror should be. The film was originally intended to be PG-13, but then word surfaced that the reshoots were going to make the film straight horror.

And now the film is going to be delayed even further because it has a tricky time fitting in with Disney’s portfolio. The studio is already flush with Marvel superhero movies, and the past X-Men franchise is about to be off their plate once Dark Phoenix opens. Some had speculated that New Mutants might just be dumped onto a streaming service like Hulu or Disney+, but it appears that Disney still wants to release it theatrically.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if this changes as well. The Marvel brand is strong and Marvel Studios probably wants to control what “mutant” means going forward now that they’re back in control of the X-Men franchise. Since this wasn’t a property or a film that was produced under the Marvel Studios banner, I can easily see Disney having a change of heart and just putting New Mutants on streaming. But for now, it’s still bound for theaters.

Tune in next time when The New Mutants is pushed to 2021.

Embarrassing.  They just need to release straight to video or something and move on.

Gambit movie officially cancelled

3 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

‘The New Mutants’ Gets Pushed Back AGAIN, This Time to 2020

Poor The New Mutants.  The original release date for the movie was April 13, 2018. Then it was scheduled for February 2019. Then they pushed it to August 2, 2019. Now it’s been pushed back yet again. In a press release announcing a huge slate of release date changes, Disney has revealed that The New Mutants will be released on April 3, 2020, almost a full two years after it was originally intended to hit theaters.

Josh Boone’s adaptation of the X-Men comics was intended to be a horror-spin on the superhero genre with a group of young mutants getting their powers and being more dangerous because of it. However, the project already had a rocky production because there didn’t seem to be agreement on how hard the horror should be. The film was originally intended to be PG-13, but then word surfaced that the reshoots were going to make the film straight horror.

And now the film is going to be delayed even further because it has a tricky time fitting in with Disney’s portfolio. The studio is already flush with Marvel superhero movies, and the past X-Men franchise is about to be off their plate once Dark Phoenix opens. Some had speculated that New Mutants might just be dumped onto a streaming service like Hulu or Disney+, but it appears that Disney still wants to release it theatrically.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if this changes as well. The Marvel brand is strong and Marvel Studios probably wants to control what “mutant” means going forward now that they’re back in control of the X-Men franchise. Since this wasn’t a property or a film that was produced under the Marvel Studios banner, I can easily see Disney having a change of heart and just putting New Mutants on streaming. But for now, it’s still bound for theaters.

Tune in next time when The New Mutants is pushed to 2021.

Embarrassing.  They just need to release straight to video or something and move on.

Gambit movie officially cancelled

Exactly! The anticipation for this movie has come and gone. Hang it up!

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

The Dark Phoenix reviews are terribad as expected lol.  They will not be getting a penny of my money for this mess.  let this shit be over so Marvel can reboot it all finally

I think i'm still gonna see it simply because i'ma a huge x-men fan plus I wanna see what Storm is gonna do. So glad Alexandra Shipp won't be playing s Storm anymore after this.

• 1 month later...

Storm, Dark Phoenix, and Mystique get their own Barbie dolls!!! I'm here for it! 

All three dolls are now available for pre-order from GameStop for $54.99 each. They will then be made available on store shelves starting October.

d xvup5ueaaog1t - Marvel and Mattel unveil Dark Phoenix, Mystique, and Storm Barbie dolls

d xvt6uuyaajamp - Marvel and Mattel unveil Dark Phoenix, Mystique, and Storm Barbie dolls

d xvs7nuyaaudrv - Marvel and Mattel unveil Dark Phoenix, Mystique, and Storm Barbie dolls

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This gives her a somewhat “direct control” over the main elements that pattern weather, such as wind and lightning, and gives her the ability to channel singular weather effects that are associated in a weather pattern. This has also granted her the ability to create effects that haven't occurred naturally on the planet. An example of this can be pointed out when she produced atmospheric pressure more intense then the pressure on the surface of Jupiter. But has also explained that these unnatural effects will cause repercussions in other parts of the world. For example, making rain in a dry area will take away natural moisture somewhere else. This will cause an uneven balance and create something far more worse then one could expect. This is likely why she has to manipulate weather patterns for miles in order to sustain order once she does display her powers. These effects happen instantly and before she is consciously aware she is doing it, due in part by her telepathic/empathic link to these energies/nature.
  Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

• 2 months later...