Is it safe to say that Janet has NEVER done the whole MALE BASHING thing

janetDAYZ

I was listening to Keri's "Breaking Point" and thought of how typical,clich'e the subject is among female artists but I dont recall Janet actually saying "MEN AINT SHIT". Her songs about men seem to have been directed more towards personally experiences w/ a certain man NOT putting that stigma on ALL men in general. Would you agree?

I was listening to Keri's "Breaking Point" and thought of how typical,clich'e the subject is among female artists but I dont recall Janet actually saying "MEN AINT SHIT". Her songs about men seem to have been directed more towards personally experiences w/ a certain man NOT putting that stigma on ALL men in general. Would you agree?

If men didn't do shit this wouldn't be an issue..

Don't do shit and you don't get bashed..

That goes for men and women.. ;)

See: SOAG

tho it's more personal than it is bashing ALL men

Thats what Im saying hers seemed more personal towards one man not putting ALL men under that same "NO GOOD" umbrella ...I guess in other words I dont recall her having an ANTHEM like so many females artists do. "NO GOOD MEN" anthems usually consist of them generalizing all man.

Thats what Im saying hers seemed more personal towards one man not putting ALL men under that same "NO GOOD" umbrella ...I guess in other words I dont recall her having an ANTHEM like so many females artists do. "NO GOOD MEN" anthems usually consist of them generalizing all man.

NASTY would be Janet's "i hate men" themed song...

the rest are personal...

• 2 weeks later...

You never heard "What have You done for me lately" or "Nasty" I suppose. :coffee: