'Janet' By New Look

TwistedElegance™

So tonight I sat down to read my brand new issue of Q (the greatest music magazine on earth) and in it they list the "140 Songs To Download Now!":

No. 90 - 'Janet' by New Look:

"The Janet in question is Janet Jackson - the Canadian husband-and-wife duo have here reworked the singer's 'He Doesn't Know I'm Alive', now with added electro bass. Utterly brilliant."

And I agree. :wub:

• Upvote 3

I bought that but never got round to reading it <_<. I might subscribe to it later this week as I always forget when a new one is out :lol:

PS - LOVE that song. It's awesome.

I should subscribe too. I always seem to be stalking the newsagencies in the first two weeks of the month praying it's arrived. :lol:

I love it too. It's a really cool take on it.

I should subscribe too. I always seem to be stalking the newsagencies in the first two weeks of the month praying it's arrived. :lol:

I love it too. It's a really cool take on it.

:lol:!! It's a great magazine though. Thanks to you I checked it out and it brought me to some amazing new music (as well as old).

:lol:!! It's a great magazine though. Thanks to you I checked it out and it brought me to some amazing new music (as well as old).

Aww that's great, happy to hear that. :D I've even taken to rummaging through some old record shops because they have copies for sale from the late '80s and '90s. It's always been as good as it is right now.

Aww that's great, happy to hear that. :D I've even taken to rummaging through some old record shops because they have copies for sale from the late '80s and '90s. It's always been as good as it is right now.

Haha wow thats amazing! I think you can buy back issues from their website too but I bet postage would be a bitch :lol:.

I'm so glad they're featuring Dry The River this month. They're absolutely fantastic! Bible Belt is so beuatiful.

Haha wow thats amazing! I think you can buy back issues from their website too but I bet postage would be a bitch :lol:.

I'm so glad they're featuring Dry The River this month. They're absolutely fantastic! Bible Belt is so beuatiful.

Oh it would be. >_<

I need to check out DTR too and I still need to get into LLH which you recommended ages ago.

We heard this before and thought it was disgusting and very non-soulful

Kinda like shooting your cat.

• Upvote 1

Oh it would be. >_<

I need to check out DTR too and I still need to get into LLH which you recommended ages ago.

I think you'll like DTR. If you like folk like music you'll like them :). I think they're in the same group as Mumford & sons, Bon Iver...everytime I see their stuff on itunes or amazon M&S and BI are always places under them as 'If you like that then you'll like this' :lol:.

I think you'll love LLH too :lol:. She has a beautiful soft voice and she's gorgeous too. She just released a new EP last week.

I posted this a couple months ago, I believe. It's just as great now as it was then. ^_^ Download their album if you haven't already, it's brilliant.

Oop, sorry. I figured it must've been posted but I checked the Janet topics all the way back to September before I created this and didn't see it. >_<

I think you'll like DTR. If you like folk like music you'll like them :). I think they're in the same group as Mumford & sons, Bon Iver...everytime I see their stuff on itunes or amazon M&S and BI are always places under them as 'If you like that then you'll like this' :lol:.

I think you'll love LLH too :lol:. She has a beautiful soft voice and she's gorgeous too. She just released a new EP last week.

I'm sure to love it then. :D

I finally have some time off this weekend, and there's a heap of new music I want to check out.

This is so cool.

The last minute is beautiful.

Thanks TE. I had no idea they existed.

Yes, that's my favourite part. :wub:

yes... shooting animals is as disgusting and non-soulful as wearing their remains as outfits... *looks at your avatar* #nexttrack

either way.. this cover is shitty and cannot be compared to the greatness of the original :coffee:

No argument here. Now what's your point?

Nobody is comparing it to the original. :coffee: