The Official 2012 Grammy Awards Thread

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overall I liked the Grammys. I loved Rihanna's performance ( :umm: ), Chris Brown was Chris Brown (nothing new performance-wise, but I love the new song) Taylor was cute but boring (I got why she performed "Mean" and dressed like that, but she should have performed "Haunted" with a dark image), Paul M. was on stage one too many times, and Nicki performance was visually great but didn't make one bit of sense at all (show of your acting skills someone else and come up with better songs that doesn't involve some made-up "demon" you use to go after Lil Kim...it's old now :mellow). I found Adele's performance okay. At first I wasn't feeling it and she sounded shaky, but towards the end she did a gold job. Can't say I wished she performed something else since "Rolling in the Deep" is the only song I like from her album. Foster the People outshined the hell outta Maroon 5 and badly might I had...that's what happens when you have a lead singer that sounds like he's constantly strung out on Helium *side eyes Adam* :coffee: Man taker and that lady (don't know her name) did a great job. Katy Perry looks so hot now.. She's like the sexy version of P!nk we never got. :blush: I didn't care for the new song, but it will get attention because folks will say it's a dig at whatshisface. I didn't realize how big the chick from Lady Antebellem is, but I love their album.

Oh shit! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Overall I liked the Grammys. I loved Rihanna's performance ( :umm: ), Chris Brown was Chris Brown (nothing new performance-wise, but I love the new song) Taylor was cute but boring (I got why she performed "Mean" and dressed like that, but she should have performed "Haunted" with a dark image), Paul M. was on stage one too many times, and Nicki performance was visually great but didn't make one bit of sense at all (show of your acting skills someone else and come up with better songs that doesn't involve some made-up "demon" you use to go after Lil Kim...it's old now :mellow). I found Adele's performance okay. At first I wasn't feeling it and she sounded shaky, but towards the end she did a gold job. Can't say I wished she performed something else since "Rolling in the Deep" is the only song I like from her album. Foster the People outshined the hell outta Maroon 5 and badly might I had...that's what happens when you have a lead singer that sounds like he's constantly strung out on Helium *side eyes Adam* :coffee: Man taker and that lady (don't know her name) did a great job. Katy Perry looks so hot now.. She's like the sexy version of P!nk we never got. :blush: I didn't care for the new song, but it will get attention because folks will say it's a dig at whatshisface. I didn't realize how big the chick from Lady Antebellem is, but I love their album.

But the best part about the Grammys is that Lady Gaga never ending thirst for attention and awards got overlooked. I know a couple of those Adele awards got her heated. :blush: Anyways there are a few spots that could have been better, but it was better than the ones I saw in the past few years.

BITCH

SEXY------>rihanna-grammy-awards-2012.jpg NOT SEXY------->troll-19912.jpg

BITCH

SEXY------>rihanna-grammy-awards-2012.jpg NOT SEXY------->troll-19912.jpg

Katy was sexy to me. :blush: I swear she watched an episode of Power Rangers in Space before she came up with her look. She looks so much like one of their characters.

Lawd, once she drops the full version of bday cake, he will be full time!

_lt340gstb51qder2jo2_r1_250-vi.gif

Depending on the featured artist and if they provide anything great for the track. -_-

I'm sure Whitney has something to do with it. She cited whitney as an influence when she was young and she has said many times that she was obsessed with the Bodyguard. She also looked melancholy at the VMA's the year MJ died. When your as obsessed with pop culture as someone like Gaga, the death of Whitney is a big deal.

I'm pretty sure that's why she didn't walk the red carpet as well. -_-

Archived