You Bastards Ruined The Discipline Era With Your Complaining!!!

ThatOtherFan

20YO can fall off the face of the fuckin earth and it would be oh happy fuckin day lol...I love Janet, but that shit was ass except for like 3 songs...I wanted to say 2, but i'll give it 3....I don't even have that shit on my computer or anything that plays music...only With U and Enjoy....now I must go repent at the house of Janhova for my harsh words

20YO can fall off the face of the fuckin earth and it would be oh happy fuckin day lol...I love Janet, but that shit was ass except for like 3 songs...I wanted to say 2, but i'll give it 3....I don't even have that shit on my computer or anything that plays music...only With U and Enjoy....now I must go repent at the house of Janhova for my harsh words

Take Care**

20 Y.O. > Discipline

20 Y.O. has So Excited, Do It 2 Me, This Body, With U, Call On Me and Enjoy

Discipline has Rock With U, The Meaning (Interlude) and Discipline

20 Y.O is an embarrassment. Couldn't even understand what the hell she was saying most of the time & all of the songs sound the same. I'm not gonna even get into the song she made about her old ass sneaking out of the house. KII! :lol:

20 Y.O is an embarrassment. Couldn't even understand what the hell she was saying most of the time & all of the songs sound the same. I'm not gonna even get into the song she made about her old ass sneaking out of the house. KII! :lol:

Lord knows I don't get why she did "Daybreak"...that is truly her worst song period. But I will pussy pop to 20. Y.O. before Discipline -_-

No "feedback" no "luv"? :lol:

I only fucks with S.E.X, Enjoy, and do it to me on 20. Y.O. The rest of those songs can GTFO -_-

Here's what happens when I play Discipline:

Hears heels clicking....skips to "Rock With U"...skips to "The Meaning (Interlude)...either let the song Discipline play or listens to another album -_-

I will say 20 Y.O. is the only album were I don't care for the "baby making" songs -_-

Both 20YO and Discipline are bad

20YO

stand out for me was SoEx

apart from that, i skip over the rest of the album

Discipline....skip over the whole album

As for "Weekened", one of the worst songs she has EVER released. What the hell was that!!!!!!!!!!!

Love 20 Y.O. I think the main problem with that album was Janet's singles choices, and I will never understand for the life of me who the fucking idiot was who put Roll Witchu as a bonus track. :blink: That song was so fucking great...I love Get It Out Me, SEX, With U, Show Me, Enjoy, and Roll Witchu. I like Call On Me, but that song had to grow on me and I don't think it was a smart choice as a first single. And that is what has killed both 20 Y.O. and the Discipline era for me. Janet killed Feedback with that video, which she released WAY too far from the release of the song. Things have been so hyped up only to leave us dry. I don't give four fucks who writes her songs...That does not stop me from liking it. All I'm wishing for is a flawless era with a great, unforgettable, and addicting video.

Both 20YO and Discipline are bad

20YO

stand out for me was SoEx

apart from that, i skip over the rest of the album

Discipline....skip over the whole album

As for "Weekened", one of the worst songs she has EVER released. What the hell was that!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully you brought the albums. :excited:

Love 20 Y.O. I think the main problem with that album was Janet's singles choices, and I will never understand for the life of me who the fucking idiot was who put Roll Witchu as a bonus track. :blink: That song was so fucking great...I love Get It Out Me, SEX, With U, Show Me, Enjoy, and Roll Witchu. I like Call On Me, but that song had to grow on me and I don't think it was a smart choice as a first single. And that is what has killed both 20 Y.O. and the Discipline era for me. Janet killed Feedback with that video, which she released WAY too far from the release of the song. Things have been so hyped up only to leave us dry. I don't give four fucks who writes her songs...That does not stop me from liking it. All I'm wishing for is a flawless era with a great, unforgettable, and addicting video.

Call On Me was single handly the worst single/video choice she has done. I remember being so under-impressed by it, upon listening to it. Matter of fact, I was in D.C., moving into Howard University's dormitories for a summer program when the song leaked; and they play'd it every 20 minutes on the radio up there. Today, however, I love it that song. I think it was geared more towards the urban market though; but that video was geared towards, well I don't know who that video was geared too. I always thought that Janet should lead out with an upbeat single, over a slow one.