The Walking Dead "Official Thread"

JoeJoe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

The premiere delivered for a big audience with a big splash episode a lot happen in that episode that took fans seasons to see, I'm afraid the producers may be playing into the show popularity now and not what made people watch to begin with

I was glad they didn't drag that whole Sanctuary plot out.  Get it all over with in one huge blowout premiere episode.  That was awesome  now move on.  This whole "cure" thing is bound to drag on for awhile especially since we know there will be a spinoff show now.  That show cant have the "cure" happen for 4-5 seasons unless it sucks and gets cancelled.

I was glad they didn't drag that whole Sanctuary plot out.  Get it all over with in one huge blowout premiere episode.  That was awesome  now move on.  This whole "cure" thing is bound to drag on for awhile especially since we know there will be a spinoff show now.  That show cant have the "cure" happen for 4-5 seasons unless it sucks and gets cancelled.

Im not convinced there is a cure

• 2 years later...