Janet - "The Truth"

DJ Y2K Malone™

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Mj43zXUGs

I always skip this song but I have been listening to this nonstop for the past hour I love this song

All for You was one of my least favorite album but it actually good :wub:

That is what I find is the most amazing thing about Janet's music. Each collection is such a complete work of art, there for you to appreciate, like a gift ready for you when you are ready to receive.

There are times when Janet is the only artist on my Nano, because I only use it when I travel or am working out, and I only work out to Janet; something that frustrates certain people who know me, to no end. I always do my crunches to a "Doesn't Really Matter" remix. And when I'm running I switch up from "Velvet Rope" to present because I don't have RN and C on my Nano but they're in my Itunes. But one day, when I'm in that particular space, I'll surely add them back in or take something out. But For sure It will always be Janet.

That is what I find is the most amazing thing about Janet's music. Each collection is such a complete work of art, there for you to appreciate, like a gift ready for you when you are ready to receive.

There are times when Janet is the only artist on my Nano, because I only use it when I travel or am working out, and I only work out to Janet; something that frustrates certain people who know me, to no end. I always do my crunches to a "Doesn't Really Matter" remix. And when I'm running I switch up from "Velvet Rope" to present because I don't have RN and C on my Nano but they're in my Itunes. But one day, when I'm in that particular space, I'll surely add them back in or take something out. But For sure It will always be Janet.

I make sure to keep afy on my touch the other janet albums I usually rotate bcuz I get in moods to hear janet randomly

• Upvote 1