Janet is a trending topic on yahoo right now

JoeJoe

You can't take you're wrong. We all saw the shit at the same time waaaaaaaaaaaay after it was reported from J|X ok? You get it? That means that even after 10hrs she was still trending. Its ok to not always be right all the time :mellow:

You are a fucking idiot. Yahoo trending topics change every couple of hours. And trending now topics are determined by certain markets. And how can I be wrong when it was reported 10 hours PRIOR to you making this thread? :mellow: Gosh you're dumb. :sigh:

You are a fucking idiot. Yahoo trending topics change every couple of hours. And trending now topics are determined by certain markets. And how can I be wrong when it was reported 10 hours PRIOR to you making this thread? :mellow: Gosh you're dumb. :sigh:

boy stfu dumbass. Everybody else saw the same shit when I posted it they too went to yahoo and saw the same shit at the same time I posted it. Now what? :coffee: Is what their eyes saw wrong too? Shut up and leave it alone already. All of us are wrong and you're right...mmm hmm yeah ok. Have you ever thought about the fact that maybe it went back into the trending topics after the 10hours prior dumb dumb? Wouldn't that explain how every damn body else saw what I saw when they went to yahoo after I posted it 10hours later? :sigh:

boy stfu dumbass. Everybody else saw the same shit when I posted it they too went to yahoo and saw the same shit at the same time I posted it. Now what? :coffee: Is what their eyes saw wrong too? Shut up and leave it alone already. All of us are wrong and you're right...mmm hmm yeah ok. Have you ever thought about the fact that maybe it went back into the trending topics after the 10hours prior dumb dumb? Wouldn't that explain how every damn body else saw what I saw when they went to yahoo after I posted it 10hours later? :sigh:

You're still 10 hours late. NO surprise that you're late, once again. :coffee:

My receipts speak for themselves. :excited: