I RAN ACROSS A JANET STAN YA'LL WOULD WANNA BEHEAD

janetDAYZ

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

He said RN was too preachy for him..he liked Escapade and Come Back To Me tho .. :excited:

Miss You Much is sassy as hell :mellow:

I'll tell ya momma...I'll tell ya friends...I'll tell anyone who's I can comprehend

send it in a letter baby tell you on the phone. I'm not the kinda girl who like to be alone

Miss You Much is sassy as hell :mellow:

I'll tell ya momma...I'll tell ya friends...I'll tell anyone who's I can comprehend

send it in a letter baby tell you on the phone. I'm not the kinda girl who like to be alone

We know the lyrics Joe..you didnt have to post them .. well wait maybe we ALL dont know the lyrics

*looks up* "I'll tell anyone who's I can comprehend" :mellow:

But how old is he?

..and how can he be a Janet stan and "hate" RN and VR :mellow:

He's 33...he's been following Janet since Different Strokes reruns. I was FLOORED when he said he hated those because he comes off as the type that would love those albums (whatever "that type" means :lol: ). I told him your opinions are so faaaaaaaar from other stans I know. I cant get over him loving Discipline to death..he was goin on and on about it. I was STUNNED :mellow::mellow::mellow:

He's 33...he's been following Janet since Different Strokes reruns. I was FLOORED when he said he hated those because he comes off as the type that would love those albums (whatever "that type" means :lol: ). I told him your opinions are so faaaaaaaar from other stans I know. I cant get over him loving Discipline to death..he was goin on and on about it. I was STUNNED :mellow::mellow::mellow:

He's 33...been following Jan since Different Strokes, but "hates" two of Janet's most beloved albums (one being the project that solidified her as force to be reckoned with and proved she was here to stay)

I... CAN'T....

:mellow:

He's 33...been following Jan since Different Strokes, but "hates" two of Janet's most beloved albums (one being the project that solidified her as force to be reckoned with and proved she was here to stay)

I... CAN'T....

:mellow:

Well believe it ...it only shows how everyone doesnt march to the same beat :coffee:

We know the lyrics Joe..you didnt have to post them .. well wait maybe we ALL dont know the lyrics

*looks up* "I'll tell anyone who's I can comprehend" :mellow:

Well everybody else posts lyrics to a song sometimes when they comment but yet I get sarcasm but I don't care anyway and it wasn't meant for y'all it was meant for you to tell your friend to let him know that the album isn't too preachy :mellow: also I know the lyrics but I posted how I say it and how it sounds like she says it

There is a difference between marching to your own beat, and not caring for something everyone else love...but to say "hate" something and you're suppose to be a stan..and you've followed Jan for her entire career... :mellow:

What is EPIC to one does not mean will EPIC to ALL ..now you know better than that TOF

Well everybody else posts lyrics to a song sometimes when they comment but yet I get sarcasm but I don't care anyway and it wasn't meant for y'all it was meant for you to tell your friend to let him know that the album isn't too preachy :mellow: also I know the lyrics but I posted how I say it and how it sounds like she says it

Joe