The Janet Jackson Praise Thread

Mr. Wonder

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tom Holland on Janet. 

Tom Holland was a dancer before he considered life as an actor. When he sat down for an interview with CNET, the Brit revealed the exact moment he decided on his career path. "I started dancing because of Janet Jackson," Holland said. "I don't actually know which song it was. But when I was a baby one of her songs used to send me into a dancing frenzy. My mom thought I had natural rhythm, so she was like, 'You should go to a dance class.'" He did just that, and his mother was proved right.

Read More: https://www.looper.com/586519/biggest-tom-holland-moments-that-transformed-his-life/?utm_campaign=clip

• Upvote 1

On 2/4/2022 at 8:20 AM, Mr. Wonder said:

Tom Holland on Janet. 

Tom Holland was a dancer before he considered life as an actor. When he sat down for an interview with CNET, the Brit revealed the exact moment he decided on his career path. "I started dancing because of Janet Jackson," Holland said. "I don't actually know which song it was. But when I was a baby one of her songs used to send me into a dancing frenzy. My mom thought I had natural rhythm, so she was like, 'You should go to a dance class.'" He did just that, and his mother was proved right.

Read More: https://www.looper.com/586519/biggest-tom-holland-moments-that-transformed-his-life/?utm_campaign=clip

Did yo ass get banned from twitter? I noticed I ain't seen no fuckery on my timeline lately