The Janet Jackson Praise Thread

Mr. Wonder

You can read/watch more from Justin on Buzzfeed http://www.buzzfeed.com/bychance/justin-timberlake-and-janet-jackson-a-prior-hist-7t5z

The clip of him humming Every Time is probably my favorite.

Why are people so surprised when another star prefers Janet over Michael. I've always preferred Janet over Michael. Her music just speaks more to me then his does.

It probably has to do with Justin being known for copying off of MJ during his solo career. But he was always a Janet stan. Outside of NSYNC doing Jackson 5 covers, he never even mentioned Michael until he met him.

It's one of the reasons I kinda don't believe he shaded her in some songs :lol:. You can't go from loving someone THAT much to dissing them...or can you?

Well take a look at Britney. He loved her and he shaded, dragged and made fun of her for years. He's very emotional. I find it funny he dated Britney, who is also a Janet fan and took a lot from her. I wouldn't be surprised if part of the reason he fell for her was due to her similarity to Janet.

He would always say he loved Janet, Tyra Banks, Halle Berry, then he ended up marrying that basic bitch Jessica Biel.

LMAO. He still loves him some Halle Berry. He didn't even bother to stand next to his fiance when she happened to be at the same event.

100812-power-of-women-jessica-biel-jennifer-garner-623.jpg

JessicaBielJenniferGarnerJustinTimberlakeandHalleBerry2_zpsde2f60d7.jpg

Tyra Banks is crazy. She's also a narcissist, and two egomaniacs in a relationship sounds like a disaster. They wouldn't even be able to get a conversation going because they'd both be talking about themselves.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was watching a show on TV called "Disney's Best Moments" - they came a point where they were talking about choreography in a film and the legendary Tom Hanks brought up Janhova's name and praised ha!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Little Dragon’s highly anticipated fourth studio album, “Nabuma Rubberband,” is out today. I’ve written before about how the Swedish electronic band’s latest project was inspired by South African Kwaito, but here’s another influence: Janet Jackson.

The album artwork features a small child floating above a cityscape, an image that draws from the Janet Jackson slow jams [lead singer] Yukimi used to listen to wandering around Gothenburg during the unrelenting winter,” according to Rolling Stone. Here’s more:

“When you put some of Janet’s really slow stuff on you feel like you’re floating,” Nagano said. “That feeling really influenced me and maybe that’s why there are quite a lot of slow jams on the record. In the past we’ve been a bit self-conscious about making slow jams after
Then we wanted to make dance music which we did with
Machine Dreams
and then
Ritual Union
still had a dance vibe, but with this album it wasn’t about that. The intention was about whatever we felt strongly about.”

http://colorlines.co...rubberband.html

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Nicole Scherzinger 

When you're frolicking around in the sea in front of a production crew, does it come naturally or is it hard work?

"It comes natural. It's the reason why we shot it on the beach. We took it back to my roots. I was in my element with the sun, the ocean and the sand. What really inspired me was Janet Jackson's video for 'Love Will Never Do'. You just fall in love with her and you feel like you see a beautiful side of Janet that you don't always get to see when she's on stage performing. My fans know that side of me, so I just wanted to make sure I gave that to them."

How would you describe the Nicole sound?

"Midtempo, supercool, super-vibey, some of it's a little throwback to Janet Jackson Velvet Rope and some of it has early essences of Sadé, but it's current."

You've mentioned Janet Jackson a few times now, so we're guessing she's a big inspiration of yours?

"Janet? Who isn't inspired by Janet? She's a legend. My bigger inspirations were always the big singers. Whitney Houston was my biggest inspiration, but yeah, I mean Janet Jackson has definitely carved her lane in pop music."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/interviews/a579359/nicole-scherzinger-interview-ive-scrapped-five-whole-albums.html#~oI3OuZBFQb5Wuy#ixzz35W05mldL 
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

• Upvote 1

How would you describe the Nicole sound?

"Midtempo, supercool, super-vibey, some of it's a little throwback to Janet Jackson Velvet Rope and some of it has early essences of Sadé, but it's current."

BLASPHEMY