The Janet Jackson Praise Thread

Mr. Wonder

He so big mad.....we really did hurt his feelings though, he got sick of seeing people represent for Janet so he spoke ignorantly, and....I'm sure we'll be hearing all about it tomorrow LOL.

It's a damn shame cause I actually enjoy his work, hell he's in alot of really good black films (even a cameo in Poetic Justice) but I guess he's gon be in my Stacy Dash list where I can only check out the work but gotta flip it from the personal opinions, cause he's showed out to be ignant (nor ignorant) as fuck, and I don't have time for that......But I do still love Bamboozled, Higher Learning (gonna enjoy that ending just a little more), the new Edition story, &  Zebrahead, but I def unfollowed

Just now, jarrylf said:

He so big mad.....we really did hurt his feelings though, he got sick of seeing people represent for Janet so he spoke ignorantly, and....I'm sure we'll be hearing all about it tomorrow LOL.

It's a damn shame cause I actually enjoy his work, hell he's in alot of really good black films (even a cameo in Poetic Justice) but I guess he's gon be in my Stacy Dash list where I can only check out the work but gotta flip it from the personal opinions, cause he's showed out to be ignant (nor ignorant) as fuck, and I don't have time for that......But I do still love Bamboozled, Higher Learning (gonna enjoy that ending just a little more), the new Edition story, &  Zebrahead, but I def unfollowed

His ignorant ass is married to a Black woman. I'd think he'd know better but this just goes to show that you can be in a relationship with someone of a different race and still be ignorant of their culture. Black twitter dragged that ass. He need to stop cause he gon get lit up. He's gone back and forth with me but he can trust and believe he won't win no roast off against me lol.

10 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

His ignorant ass is married to a Black woman. I'd think he'd know better but this just goes to show that you can be in a relationship with someone of a different race and still be ignorant of their culture. Black twitter dragged that ass. He need to stop cause he gon get lit up. He's gone back and forth with me but he can trust and believe he won't win no roast off against me lol.

He keeps trying to clean it up with "he loves Janet, but she hasn't been poppin since the 90's" sooooo I hope either his wife, or my girl Yvette Nicole Brown who's a friend of his educates his ass real quick on why what he's saying is ignorant & problematic, I actually hope he does cause I usually find him fun & hilarious but yea he showed his ass .

4 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Only 1 fool I saw was being ignorant and that's actor/comedian Michael Rapaport who threw shade and tried to come for Janet but he got dragged by me and other celebs. He's so mad about being dragged he had to put out a video lol

4 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

In this thread where he tried to play games and fans dragged that ass with receipts :lol: 

This is not what this thread is for. :sigh:

I'm gonna have to ask to Angie to delete your posts. :sigh:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Only 1 fool I saw was being ignorant and that's actor/comedian Michael Rapaport who threw shade and tried to come for Janet but he got dragged by me and other celebs. He's so mad about being dragged he had to put out a video lol

:unsure: 

• Upvote 1

Black folks still don’t get sexual politics. Sex for a white person is just sex. They will lay up with you, get out of that bed and practice white supremacy. You think that a non-black person coming around you saying “yo, yo, yo...” and listening to rap music actually means something. That’s why we stay losing, looking for validation and acceptance from everyone else but ourselves. Always thought dude was corny and a lowkey white supremacist. But y’all gave him a pass cause his spouse is black and he recites a few rap lyrics. Gimme a break, these liberal whites and conservative whites are on two sides of the same coin.