The Avengers...

KlaSh-E

flawless from beginning to end!

well, it really is one of the best superhero movies ever made. Joss Whedon is a god imo... His timing for humor, drama and action is unmatched!

There are moments in there that the audience just laugh out loud, but not in a slapstick way u know what i mean?

It's flawless from beginning to end and the special effects are amazing. Best hulk ever! they made him fucking scary!

This will finally put's Whedon up there with the great!

I wanna see Buffy again now

• Upvote 2

flawless from beginning to end!

well, it really is one of the best superhero movies ever made. Joss Whedon is a god imo... His timing for humor, drama and action is unmatched!

There are moments in there that the audience just laugh out loud, but not in a slapstick way u know what i mean?

It's flawless from beginning to end and the special effects are amazing. Best hulk ever! they made him fucking scary!

This will finally put's Whedon up there with the great!

I wanna see Buffy again now

How did you see it so soon?

I saw The Raven yesterday and it was pretty good..

200 million weekend already. Damn they are smashing records left and right. Already at 640 million worldwide only being out 3 days in the US.

avengers009.gif

I just read this, it has beaten the last Harry Potter film opening, it is going to be epic! I actually have a few movies I would like to see this summer

It was good, but I wouldn't call it the best ever. The first two spidermans were better, but Joss Whedon did an amazing job with the script and directing. I really hope he's involved with the next X-Man movie. I would also like to say that Thor and Captain America could get it. :coffee: