The Avengers...

KlaSh-E

Age of Ultron Trailer yas!

I love the Pinocchio song playing in the background it makes it creepy

I already love it. I'm here for Hulk and finally 2 X-Men will be in the movie which it's about time. Any news on the X-Men comics yet Kidfresh. You haven't updated us lol. Also I heard Storm is now completely immune to lightning. I better go to Barnes n Nobles and get her comic book series today

Yes! I agree. Man, this is gonna be an awesome movie. 

This will be the no.1 grossing movie of 2015 next year too.

This will be the no.1 grossing movie of 2015 next year too.

More than likely. Either that or the new "Star Wars" sequel will be. Both franchises have a HUGE following so it's gonna be amazing to see which comes out on top. It'd really be something if SW VII would be released in May like all the other SW films as well as Avengers. Two mega-blockbusters going head-to-head in the same month. My inner nerd is fangirling like crazy, regardless. :lol:

More than likely. Either that or the new "Star Wars" sequel will be. Both franchises have a HUGE following so it's gonna be amazing to see which comes out on top. It'd really be something if SW VII would be released in May like all the other SW films as well as Avengers. Two mega-blockbusters going head-to-head in the same month. My inner nerd is fangirling like crazy, regardless. :lol:

are they really coming out the same damn month? Both movies are gonna get my coins lol

doctor-strange-a695d.jpg

B1DeU3FCIAAUtQE-9a003.jpg

black-panther-concept-8a438.jpg

No maam Storms ex husband getting a movie now

Doctor Strange is gonna be good. I don't know anything about him but I know it's gonna be good lol. Wow 2 back to back Avengers movies? I'm here for it! What i'm not here for is Black Panther. I'm just not and speaking of the Goddess I just picked up 4 of the 6 issues of her solo series. I have yet to read them. The other 2 should be coming out in the next 2 months. Issue 4 she's involved in the Death of Wolverine series

The 2 bitches Rogue likes to drag the most, Scarlet bitch and now Carol and she stuck with Fox studios getting her scenes cut. That ain't right

Poor Roguesus Christ..relegated to Director's cut and deleted scenes on blu-ray. :cry:  :cry:  

And fuck Sony and Fox for owning the rights to certain Marvel characters.  It would be so badass to see crossover characters in movies. :flipoff:

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...